• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm very sad that I didn't get to play everyone forever and ever. Another time we shall. spawn is too wavedash backwards for my mario.

Nice to see everyone, I'll see you all next weekend too =D

Cort

Apple Head
Oh my god best sig ever. Wait maybe Cactuar's is better. Yeah sorry it is. But that one is definitely top tier.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I hope we can do this again next weekend. Cort and Mike.. why'd you leave so early? You should have stayed for longer.

Lol, Mike. You won those fair and square. I suck, I know. /ashamed for losing to a Mario approximately 38u43974387 times (that's right it goes to letters now).

I can't go to Evo. My parents are making me work. Bleck.

Edit: Mike$, what's your dk's friend name? I couldn't quite hear his name.

Edit2: I hate Sheik vs Fox... with me being Fox.

Edit3: Hey, Mike... can I get my tripod back next time I see you please? I'll end each of my posts with it so maybe you won't forget?... and by that I mean a few days before I'll ask again.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I wake up and my oldest sister/brother in law already left for RI... in MY car. We were gonna take it anyways but I was supposed to go and go to another wedding. =( I hung out with my big brother all day though so it was all good. But now I lack a car until monday. ;_;

So whenever everyone is together which is usually once a year, we always watch our old taped videos, usually me as a baby/kid. I said I could put it on dvd so I'm gonna have footage of it and thought it'd be funny to have it on youtube. What do you kids think? o.O

Glad you guys had fun though.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I think it's an excellent idea. I wish you had come to the mall though. :( You should also give the link once it's up, because it's hard to hit search at youtube.

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

* Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

(* repeat)

give you up. give you up
give you up, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, give you up
never gonna give
never gonna give, give you up

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

MikeMoney

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm not goin to evo either no teams or free play >.< anyways great smashfest, I had to go through my "initiation" aka getting ***** by cort ^^

Spawn: good matches thanks for not chaingrabing XD my friends name is Zettai Kurayami we just call him tim or ZK

Pipe: Great matches

Squam: Nice Ditto

TradeMark: Bottom Teir Battles lmao

V: Great playing u again nice titan battles

Cort: Is wobbling really nessisary in Ic vs Bowser ; ;

Aesir

Smash Master
Wow corts a jerk =(

1. Brookman, seriously next weekend your mario is dead..... not kidding.
2. trademark, get better controller.
3. Stew, good matches and no I wasn't getting angry I was just annoyed at my ****ty spacing.
4. Cort we didn't play, I'm very mad.
5. V, I love you, seriously though we're like getting closer in skilll o_o;
6. I hate how scrubs waste our time, I know that sounds elitest but meh whatever I go to these things to improve but its hard when scrubs are like OH ITS CORT I WANNA PLAY HIM. I'm like why its like watching a trian wreck? ;/

anyway yeah o_o

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, no problem Mike. I only did it a few times in the beginning when you were at 0% just to make sure I could still do it (cg'ing to death...if I can do it at 0, I can do the rest). Have to keep all my skillz up to par for tourney's. ;) Also, do you use Sheik at all?

Poor Aiser and being angry. :(

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I downsmash edgeguarded a marth

and it worked

highlight of my life.

I want to play again asap. I'm free most of the time now that I'm not going to school so if anybody ever wants to get together letme know

Aesir

Smash Master
How far are you from MCC? cause if you aren't that far, maybe we can set something up? o_o

so yeah guys I'm gonna be at mcc a lot this summer so if any of you guys want to play there you can. Only problem is we'd have to play in the food court/cafe or something since the student lounge is shut down temp because of some douche bags ****ing it up. ;/

anyway yeah lol

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing about half an hour since I would imagine it's not thaaat far from the mall and the mall's half an hour away or so. I'd be down to play. I work sometimes during the day but other than that I'm really not doing much of anything

trademark0013

Smash Champion
great song (rick astley)

i was thinkin about it aesir... but we ned to play more. i forgot to threaten stew, so he took his cube after our one match >_<

shoutout ish:

Myk$: ...lol.... and sry for soundin half hungover on the phone... after-after prom.. u kno

ZK: ...lol... we gotta get started on that sig ^_^

Pipe: Nice playing you again. The matches were more interesting this time around. Your still one of CTs best. i'll play with u if ur available. where are u stayin at?

Brookman: That Mario woke me up.. >_<

Cort: Nice seeing you as always. Did u really wobble bowser O_O

Alex: FINALLY! We got to play. This time around there were now Up-B links for me to play and i could wave dash, so i played a lot better

Silver Dragon: broken fsmash marth > missle spamming samus. that samus is annoying... in a good way ^_^ keep playin

Kahly: broken fsmash marth FTW ^_^ sry for using noob tactics. lol

LonelyTravelr: Nice meeting and playing with u. Jus work on ur game and I kno u'll get better. we all had to go thru it... hell i still am ^_^

Random Kid wit the Boondocks hoodie: Nice meeting you

Stew: I'll remember ur physical assault mindgames rule

Spawn: I finally met you, even if only for a few non-epic matches. Can I go to pound now? lol

AwsmSean: nice meeting and playing you. we must play mroe often

V: ur liek the only person there i havent played there. i feel bad :(

**** thats everyone who was there...

Four Swords Crew: battle?

_milktea

Smash Lord
NOOOO yOU CAN'T JUST PULL A SPAWN~!!!

my eight pager's due this week, a huge reading quiz and then its evo!!! ><~! so sadly i can't :( BUT SOON.

are u going pipe!?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pipe, are you free Tuesday or Thursday?

Edit: Pipe, pm me your address please.

Pipe

Smash Cadet
I don't know, should I?

yes, I'm free thursday.

(these are the hours this week I'm not free:
monday 7pm-midnight
tuesday 1:30pm-8p
wednesday 1:30-8p
thursday 7pm-midnight
friday 1:30pm-8pm)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thursday I will try to go to your house. I just have to ask my rents etc. I'd probably get there like 3/4ish to like whenever you have to leave for work... before 6:30 though. What do you do for work btw?

Edit: Sleepsies

Pipe

Smash Cadet
alright sweet. I could come to your house too if that's easier? but either way's fine by me

I'm student manager at one of the dining halls at uconn which, I get the feeling, sounds important and stupid at the same time.

about 5 miles from uconn campus, towards willimantic.

ps: 8 pages is nothing. I had a 12 page due on Friday. I did it between Wednesday at 2pm and Friday at 5am. cake.

pps: this is the most I've posted here in one day ever.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol. Aiser's saying that because you wobbled a bowser with Ic's. It's almost as bad as me cg'ing a bowser. /check to see if gimpy responded to what cg'ing a bowser is like in his opinion.

Pipe, you are on the way to where I go to on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'll drive to your place. I'll ask my rents in a few days because right now they're like gah, marc just played smash. Too much play time more work for him.

I really wish yesterday I hadn't drunken that Starbucks cold coffee thing. It was tasty, but staying up all night then waking up at 7:30 wasn't worth it.

Edit: :( @ Nus not coming to play with us somewhat northern ct ppl.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, it's true. Actually I just wanted to go Doc to see how I'd do but think what you may. We'll try Sheik vs Dk next time.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Swift: We talked like 4 secs ago, so nvm. lol

Pipe: If u dont mind takin the ride down to New Haven, it actually would be easier b/c i dont think the train goes out to storrs. plus nesskid a swift, nesskid, and i think rank, swift and nesskid are down here now, so it'll be worth coming. i'll prolly hold a impromptu tourney and force kdj to come cuz he owes me a favor anyway :p

Pichu ditto anyone?

Top Bottom