• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
exercise. not only is it good for you, but it'll make you sleepy.

sexy vs axel - syrup chugging competition - (day2>day1) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dME8IFgW9s

i have to go to court today(not to be confused with cort) to settle some gay speeding ticket where i have photo evidence of the speed limit not being what the cop said it was. super pwned k?

also. i have queued up the falcon dittos between cort and m2k. they will be processing themselves over the next few hours. and will be one by one viewable before i get back to post the links. so you may as well just check my channel every 15 mins or so, so you can catch the next episode of dragonball z, and such.

ps. cort and m2k are obv super saiyans.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ButcherOrge

first video just finished uploading, will be viewable in a bit. enjoi ladies and wish me luck in futt bucking the judicial system ;D
o_o I would exercise, but it hurts to moveee.
T-T.

>_> How do you get photographic proof of your speed? Hear the siren and then whip out a camera? That would be superpwned.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I'm sorry Boss, Trade, NinjaLink, etc

I don't house people anymore that I don't know well due to money being stolen at my last tournament. I'm sorry but I'm sure you can understand.

Drk Pch and omegablackmage already contacted me on the matter as well. Sorry

Umm yeah

But who wants to play Melee today? I've got the day off.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I'm sorry Boss, Trade, NinjaLink, etc

I don't house people anymore that I don't know well due to money being stolen at my last tournament. I'm sorry but I'm sure you can understand.

Drk Pch and omegablackmage already contacted me on the matter as well. Sorry

Umm yeah

But who wants to play Melee today? I've got the day off.
But u housed me before and i didnt steal anything T_T

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
NL's sig mindgamed me.
Its cut off and looks like it says "Ninjal Ink Combo".

>_> lol.

I'd house you man, but I can't. xD. Being sick ftl.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I forgot to metion, at one point in Frost/Nixon one of the characters tells Frost "They're mindgames" in reference to the tricks Nixon was pulling during the interview. I got a laugh out of that.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
W-what?! LOL Dude all it took from the trailer was

*cues Hans Zimmer music*

Frost: Are you saying the President can do something illegal?

Nixon: I'm saying that when the President does it, that means it's not illegal!

and I wanted to see it. The movie is pretty good, you shouldn't limit what you watch because of the premise. I think it's a very interesting rendition of the interviews and events following the Watergate scandal.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
W-what?! LOL Dude all it took from the trailer was

*cues Hans Zimmer music*

Frost: Are you saying the President can do something illegal?

Nixon: I'm saying that when the President does it, that means it's not illegal!

and I wanted to see it. The movie is pretty good, you shouldn't limit what you watch because of the premise. I think it's a very interesting rendition of the interviews and events following the Watergate scandal.
ok. I've seen lots of clips from the original interviews so it wasn't like SHOCKING NEWS or anything. And like I said I'm sure it's well made. Ron Howard makes well made films. They are usually made well. >_>
Like I said I'm just not that interested in a retelling of a story that's been covered so much, especially if the strongest thing it brings to the table is acting.

But I'll probably see it because it's getting nominated for everything.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I saw that match where he annihilated the remaining Zerg player a few weeks ago. **** was crazy, Tasteless said that he's the best Protoss vs. Zerg player in the world. Considering that's my favorite matchup, I may very well become a Bisu fanboy lol but Stork still is my favorite to watch.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I saw that match where he annihilated the remaining Zerg player a few weeks ago. **** was crazy, Tasteless said that he's the best Protoss vs. Zerg player in the world. Considering that's my favorite matchup, I may very well become a Bisu fanboy lol but Stork still is my favorite to watch.
I like stork more than Bisu too, but Bisu's straight up better. Watch Flash vs. Bisu, it's amazing.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yah flash is awesome, helll yah terrans

also mogwai are you talking about the battle we watchd at the tounrament?
If you watched something live around like, 4AM or so, then yes. I was drinking and playing Falco dittos at the time and/or passed out on the floor, so I wasn't there. If you guys watched both that set and the SkyHigh vs. Best set, I'm kinda sad I missed it, cause they were both jawsome TvP matches.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i didnt see skyhigh vs best but yah we definitely watched the Bisu v Flash one, i dunno if kevinm and the others saw it though, many of us were up until the wee hours that day, or didnt sleep at all, like myself lol

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Weee~
I've managed to kinda-successfully enlist Sandra as my Concept Artist for Dust Of Dawn[Mah Game].

>_> I've managed to come up with the first 5 Characters, you guys wanna see their descriptions? Art will be posted later when she gets around to it.

*Keeps trying to hype*

Also, this game may be available for purchase using Steam/Greenhouse if we can get affiliated with them. If we can get ahold of a another programmer or two, we're going to try to hit up XBLArcade and PSNArcade thingy.

And maybe Mac/Linux.

:O
-DD

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I was gonna take the train to New Haven and get picked up but of course no one wants to do that. Housing would be nice cause D1 needs to go both days. Hes doin teams with me sunday.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I used to think Tasteless was weird, but now I find him hilarious. Everything the guy says is ****ing funny, especially how he gets all passionate and into the game as he's commentating. Did you hear him when Jaedong lost to Tempest?

I THINK JAEDONG'S GONNA LOSE THIS LIL SUSIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LMFAO I was on the floor.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I bet Pof told his parents. That's the only legit john I can think of.
^

This.

Part of the reason why I cannot house people not from CT anymore is because my parents are paranoid about letting strangers into our home due to the incident at my last tournament. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk/****/whatever because I definitely would house NL, boss, or any other player because Its not really much of a big deal. Its the fact of the matter that PEOPLE ARE THIEVES and my parents do not want to take that risk. The decision is partially mine, and my parents.

I apologize to everyone and I don't mean to sound like a tool.

I'm heading to Trademarks for a bit...then I think Mogwai is coming over...then SPAWNS sat night with Aesir...and then Alex's house on Sunday. Be jealous.

Later guys.

oh yeah, and I love Thumbs. I wish he lived in Ct. :(

Top Bottom