• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Now, the reason I'm quitting Brawl forever is because I lost to Hat. For those of you who don't know, Hat despises Brawl and rarely plays. He's a Kirby main, and despite getting better with him, he used ROB against me and DK Smash because NL (I think it was NL) told him ROB does well against Diddy. So yeah, he camped us hard and 2-0 us both in a row (I had to fight winner of Hat vs DK Smash). I don't think he had ever used ROB before that night. So, in a game where someone can just pick a countermatch up and win with NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL, it makes for unspeakably godawful competitive play
Azen beat NinjaLink's ROB with Diddy.

Hat is actually an intelligent player if you think about his Melee skill.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I need a thesis about cyberpunk fashion but I have no clue what to do. Ideas?

Hi Brookman.

Snow seems like it'll be pretty bad tomorrow, I have to work right during the storm... I didn't even know there was a storm coming Monday, blaghr.
cyberpunk is pretty awesome. imagine steampunk's intricacies but more futuristic and much less ornate.
basically

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I would think steampunk fashion would be a lot better subject as opposed to cyber-, because it seems a lot more concerned with the aesthetic of everything. Cyberpunk fashion? Um clothes that make you invisible?
edit: I supposed you could **** out something about the matrix, fashion-wise lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Azen beat NinjaLink's ROB with Diddy.

Hat is actually an intelligent player if you think about his Melee skill.
Considering DK Smash and I have far more experience than Hat in Brawl, it's pretty disgusting that he beat us both playing like that. I don't like how experience doesn't play a part in a competitive game, it defeats the purpose of practicing. Therefore, I'm done with Brawl and if I ever attend a tourny again I won't practice for months beforehand and just go win by playing homo. As, for Azen, well he's Azen. He can do anything in this game.

I havn't been on here in forever how is everyone? Who said that quote Inui posted?
I did.

So I was in Barnes&Noble a couple days ago and decided to peruse through the Manga section. I was very bored and usually there are some interesting things there that keep me entertained. Anyway, I saw a book with a provocatively dressed girl who was posed in the usual Japanese male fantasy manner of innocent/sexy. Against my better judgement, I decided to pull the book out and begin reading it.

Within about 20 minutes I was laughing hysterically at what I was looking at. Apparantly the genre of this story is ecchi/harem, and desite it being completely contrived and utterly ridiculous in every sense of the word, I found myself unable to put it down. I knew what I was reading was bad, yet it was entertaining. There was something very clever to me about a story that is completely unrealistic, yet astoundingly humorous with situations you would never think anyone would find themselves in. It's almost like a B movie, where you know what you're watching is bad, but you like it anyway. Plus I like the main character quite a bit because he is similar to me in some ways. I quickly breezed through the first 3 volumes and will probably read the fourth later today. It's called Strawberry 100%.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah strawberry 100% is quite funny i read that some time ago, also its almost 11 and no snow yet, and every class was canceled and school closed, not that i mind to much but, i think we are a little too worried about snow these days

Khaly

Smash Cadet
me too. i like never drink to forget, but i jus poured my heart out to this chick, the first person in a long time i liked and it aint go the way i wanted or anyway for that matter. vodka sounds real good right now
if only you lived closer to east hartford.

i have two blunts and a gallon of vodka on my desk right at this second.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMAO several children did walk past me with their parents, but that's because the manga section is right next to the elevator. At least, that's what I think there were running for.... >_>

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I got mine out a while back.
All 4.
The Vicoden they gave me was awesome. Having to clear pools of blood from your mouth every couple of minutes...not so much.
-DD
I had 5 removed because I had an extra one growing out the same spot of another it was kinda wierd. I got hydro-codon instead, never took any though.

Come on now guys.......seriously.......
Happy b-day, sorry I won't be there tonight.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
me too. i like never drink to forget, but i jus poured my heart out to this chick, the first person in a long time i liked and it aint go the way i wanted or anyway for that matter. vodka sounds real good right now
I just went through an extremely messy breakup that didn't end the way I wanted.

EDIT: I feel like it should obvious that a messy breakup isn't going to end how you want it to, but... whatev.

In conclusion, let's be gay.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I had 5 removed because I had an extra one growing out the same spot of another it was kinda wierd. I got hydro-codon instead, never took any though.
>_> Good **** man, you sold it all. Thats what I did too, with what was left.

Happy birthday PoF. Sorry that the snow took a massive **** on your birthday.
-DD

Top Bottom