• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

confessions of a pit main

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
i fapped to him....

twice

nah nah jk, but seriously, whenever i really want to win a match i play unbelievably campy, im talking, ledge stalling and hop off arrow regrab, whenever they get close i hop and uair then regrab hahaits ridiculous

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I used to hate using Angel Ring, now I use it often in conjunction of my arrow tricks.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
fix'd. These confession threads are getting really popular...
hey 5 times IS at least twice

i dash attack and angel ring too much sometimes and get punished when i do
i remember this one time i was playing some captain falcon player and i got gimped out of my WOI all 3 stocks

i fapped to him....

twice

nah nah jk, but seriously, whenever i really want to win a match i play unbelievably campy, im talking, ledge stalling and hop off arrow regrab, whenever they get close i hop and uair then regrab hahaits ridiculous
just plain LOL!!!!

Afropony

Smash Lord
whenever i really want to win a match i play unbelievably campy, im talking, ledge stalling and hop off arrow regrab, whenever they get close i hop and uair then regrab hahaits ridiculous
This is the same for me aswell. People get really annoyed with me but it works so well. I don't do it if it's a friendly but i still feel bad about it.

Valuno

Smash Apprentice
I play too aggressively and don't camp enough.....
I try to outspace characters with more range than pit with pit's attacks. Yeah...

Crystanium

Smash Hero
this has been stolen at least twice so yea its nothing new

what are your bad habits with Pit? Your mistakes, What you hate about Pit? any other embarassing confessions about pit?
Three times, actually. The Samus board originally created this, then the Mario board copied us, and then the Lucario board copied us. Now you guys are copying us. If there are anymore out there, weird. The Samus board has had this for quite some time now, and people are finally making these threads.

My confession is that I don't play Pit enough.

arm

Smash Apprentice
When Pit doesnt get the job done (i.e. Metaknight, GnW), I switch to Wolf...

IM SORRY ;_;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
this has been stolen at least twice so yea its nothing new

what are your bad habits with Pit? Your mistakes, What you hate about Pit? any other embarassing confessions about pit?
Another one I have probably that aside from my main (Pit), I use villain characters, like Bowser, Wolf, and Wario.
Poor Pit, he's the only mediumweight and hero char I main -_-

Petuh

Smash Rookie
When I get arrow campy, my online friend quits the match and calls me a tourney noob.

I try to out fly Verils Jigglypuff under stages and end up losing a life, and I tend to spam f smash too much with my wiimote's shake smash attacks.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
My confession is that my Pit is better than my Main Samus :( doesn't take much though cause samus Effing blows :(

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I overuse FSmash quite a bit and use a volley of arrows when things aren't going too well. Oh, and I also glide too much. >__<

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Often, I seem to camp more often when I'm losing, but I can't leave one of Pit's best abilities (ledgecamping) behind now, can I?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Totally ripped off of Samus boards Liek dryn said btw. The only reason we did it ewas because samus is in bottom Tier and we allw atned to see what our confessions were. Most of them were "My Confession: Samus really blows chunks guys" lolz but Pit, Pit's a decent Char that can compete at higher levels and the match isn't pre decided already :p

Afropony

Smash Lord
Great now you angered Meta Knight.
Anyways, I three stocked a pit once. Dude never came back to one of our SD weeklies.
I kinda feel bad.
Ahahaha! you should feel bad. All he wanted to do was have a little bit of fun and you decide to 3 stok him. You could've at least given him a chance to smash you when you knew you were going to win.:laugh:

Another confession for me is that i might be going to a tournament where you can only use the wii-mote so i might play as snake insted of Pit :(

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
My confession is that i play in a No Brawl zone (Seriously, Melee rules my Local Community), and i play Computers for practice.

Crew

Smash Apprentice
I know spamming arrows is the safest, smartest strategy vs a Snake, but I tend to get self-concious of spamming so I rush in and get Utilted and dieeeee.... :(

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Ahahaha! you should feel bad. All he wanted to do was have a little bit of fun and you decide to 3 stok him. You could've at least given him a chance to smash you when you knew you were going to win.:laugh:

Another confession for me is that i might be going to a tournament where you can only use the wii-mote so i might play as snake insted of Pit :(
Actually, that guy was pretty good. I lost to him 1st round then I barely beat his Falco in game 2 and then he switched to Pit. He accidentally used his ^B when he had more jumps and I gimped him at 20%. Dude was a Falco main and seconded Pit.
Anyways once I start using Pit a little more I'll tell you my dirty secrets.
how does Pit do against Marth?? I currently have nothing against Marth (Pika's worst matchup)

TsNmi

Smash Cadet
I usually tend to use ATs to show off than to be effective.

Top Bottom