• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confessions of a Mario Main

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
as of right now, im going back to maining mario and making marth as my secondary after talking to techincal_chase. its weird but i dont feel like a winner unless i win with mario. if anyone has any new techs with mario, it would be awesome if you could pm it to me or something.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Right now, Mario is definitely my favorite secondary (finally above Kirby and Jiggs). I 2-stocked one of the best Falcos in Mexico, it was so awesome, he obviously doesn't know the match-up at all. I love that :p

EDIT: Guys, I need to know. Why is Mario listed as being a ROB counter is some lists/threads? ROB is obviously not MetaKnight, but I seriously don't believe Mario is even "even" with ROB. It's just too easy for the robot to gimp the plumber, it's not funny.

SKidd

Smash Master
Mario can juggle Rob easily, Rob has an easy shield to get at with dair, lol, we can reflect his projectiles, and Mario can avoid most ROB attacks.

a few other things too

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Eh, I don't see Mario countering ROB either. His lasers are too fast to cape on reaction, although they are easy to read... ROB just gimps Mario too hard

Top Bottom