• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coney's EPIC OF ODENTON I 5-5-5 OH WOW SUPER PARTY FUN TIME EXTRAVAGANZA ENJOY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yo Seagull, my bowser about to wreck that wolf, just ask Lie

Yup. Gaithersburg, MD. So anyone willing to give me a ride? Like I said Ill pay gas money.
I don't think it's possible for me. You like 50 minutes from K4L's house and 50 Minutes from Coney's house. Plus I have to drive 40 minutes to K4L's house, I can't do it

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hey coney I'd like to get in on that all night smash fest. I'm good with the floor if no more spots are availiable. Also got a wii that I can bring.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I need a teammate since its only 5 bucks to enter teams.

Anyone by the names of Sleek Media? Llama Paste? JJvirus? Ally? able to team?!?!?!?!?!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
TwistedSteel: How far are you from MetroRail?

also I wanna enter teams, who wants to team?

Coney, would you be willing to host a Melee side event? MooseEatsBear lives like 5 minutes away from you and like, it'd be so cool

pleasies?

Coney

Smash Master
Coney, would you be willing to host a Melee side event? MooseEatsBear lives like 5 minutes away from you and like, it'd be so cool

pleasies?
probably isn't practical for the venue; we have plenty of space for one tournament, but a side tourney like melee going on with completely different setups and players seems difficult. if you guys don't mind being cramped, though, sure, whatever

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm not coming if Melee is added, I'm not paying to lose more room from Melee players and set ups, that is stupid. This needs to be a Brawl only event, get a Melee set up going once teams is done and singles is down to its like 8 or 6 players. This is at a house so keep **** practical.

:017:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm not coming if Melee is added, I'm not paying to lose more room from Melee players and set ups, that is stupid. This needs to be a Brawl only event, get a Melee set up going once teams is done and singles is down to its like 8 or 6 players. This is at a house so keep **** practical.

:017:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pleasies?
No one would enter. That's dumb. Why would we do a side event for a game brawl players do NOT play?

Wasting any Tv for Melee at a brawl tourney diminishes friendlies and tourney play for brawl.

It's not like Melee players are gonna host a Brawl side event for funsies.

:018:

Coney

Smash Master
i'm also not sure of how many entrants we'd get. if there's enough interest, sure, but i'm not pushing it. this is a brawl tourney first and foremost after all

It doesn't have to be a tournament. MooseEatsBear and I are fine with just friendlies (Don't know if any other Melee player is planning to go here too. We'll supply out own setups for Melee of course)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Oh. You guys should PM me or IM me since I don't check this thread often.

We can team Korn if you're still open.

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No one would enter. That's dumb. Why would we do a side event for a game brawl players do NOT play?

Wasting any Tv for Melee at a brawl tourney diminishes friendlies and tourney play for brawl.

It's not like Melee players are gonna host a Brawl side event for funsies.

:018:
So much truth in this post

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It doesn't have to be a tournament. MooseEatsBear and I are fine with just friendlies (Don't know if any other Melee player is planning to go here too. We'll supply out own setups for Melee of course)
But you see, that wastes Tv's that could be used for Brawl setups. Why would we let Melee players come to our tourneys to use Tv's for games we don't play. They wasting a place Brawl could be playing at.

Coney

Smash Master
glad to see this is gonna be pretty big! maybe this'll be the event that gets this region bumpin and jumpin again

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
See if you can take the Red Line to Glenmont, and get off at Fort Totten, then transfer over on the Green Line to Greenbelt.

Being at Greenbelt Metro (which, seriously, is an exit off of the beltway) means it's better for a lot of drivers about to get on 95 and possibly coming from VA with only 3-5 min maybe added onto their time? *cough*Zant*cough*

If not, if you could take Greenbelt Metro and if nobody else can give you a ride I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom