• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compton Surprise: A Brawl Tourney 10-04-08

Race

Smash Lord
Ey connor nice sig. But remember: 3s is more legit then GG and melee put together

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Race speaks the truth

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could go to this, well I can... But I'm at a birthday party like all day.

Jon take kyle and kim and eric and **** it up. Nick has the sat but he said he'd probably be there for singles.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha I would John but I haven't been able to get a hold of Nick at all. I called him last week and he never responded. It's fine though, because I had a lot of stuff to do last weekend anyway and probably wouldn't have been able to do anything except on Friday.

This weekend is a lot better for me. Should be fun seeing all of the Culver Crew again you guys are all great company. I'll have to show you guys Zelda CDI this time around, heh.

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of chokolait, why hasn't he come to any tournies yet? I want to meet him. Peach (and falcon for u champ) players 4life =)
He has school lol. And bardull took up to much room in the car when culver went to palmdale.

Haha I would John but I haven't been able to get a hold of Nick at all. I called him last week and he never responded. It's fine though, because I had a lot of stuff to do last weekend anyway and probably wouldn't have been able to do anything except on Friday.

This weekend is a lot better for me. Should be fun seeing all of the Culver Crew again you guys are all great company. I'll have to show you guys Zelda CDI this time around, heh.
Nick has SATs. He said he's probably only gonna play singles so if you guys wanna play doubles I would just find a ride.

OnlineTony213

Smash Rookie
is Anyone Gonna Play/bring Street Fighter 3rd Strike??? and a ps2??? cuz i can pwn in 3rd strike.....

ANYONE UP 4 THE CHALLENGE?!?!?!?

o And jmex....me And DTCrazy r Going.....So Remember We still Have a Ditto Match 2 Attend to......
xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Speaking of chokolait, why hasn't he come to any tournies yet? I want to meet him. Peach (and falcon for u champ) players 4life =)
he goes to play bardull and stuff in culver city, hes pretty good friedns with bardull now i think

ill talk to him and see how hes doing, hes just really busy for his first year in college

Chokolatnator
he is actually like a brother to me

did anyone even realize how amazing that photo was
yeah dude lmao

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
OnlineTony - I got someone bringing 3rd strike already, so thats going to be setup throughout the whole day. Also hell yea im down for that match.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao is it johns? o well im just trying to speak in his place since he doesnt post here

no johns kim!

Charoo

Smash Champion
no johns choks

am i doing it right?

i heard jmex is attending this tournament

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Naw im not going to this, im going to Palmdale :)

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: SO AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW, ITS SUPPOSED TO RAIN(SPRINKLE) RANDOMLY THROUGHOUT SOCAL THIS SAT. REGARDLESS IF IT DOES RAIN (sPRINKLE) THIS IS STILL ON. I HAVE SETUP EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE NOTHING GETS IN THE WAY OF PLAYING BRAWL.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
LOL, dont worry guys like i said I really dont think its going to rain, but if it does, this shi* is still gonna happen and for sure the whole tournament area is going to be covered up so you stay nice and dry.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I want to play you diddyknight, i need diddy practice! :)

Top Bottom