• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
OH MY!!! How does she feel about that? Also is :4robinf: not go enough for the :4luigi:? Or does he not like dark gods?
I'm pretty sure half the cast is gettin' it on with Luigi. No one can resist the King of Second Bananas.

In b4 mustachioed Italian Morgan.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman

Not sure what's going on here, but that's not important.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:
an unearthing from the dark depths of deviantART:

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
-snip-
Not sure what's going on here, but that's not important.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:
an unearthing from the dark depths of deviantART:

I'm...I...What? I can't even...Is that supposed to be Roy or am I missing something?

This is why I hardly use my Deviant Art anymore and just use Tumblr/Twitter/Y-Gallery...

Speaking of Roy...say hello to the paring that got me into shipping in the first place.
aka original smash fire emblem ship, aka best thing on the planet, aka my babies, aka I miss Roy.

I am very proud of that pun/pick up line. I was going to say he has a Blazing Sword but...that's not his game.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
From what I heard, they aren't exactly blood relatives.
They're not blood relatives as they are robots, but they are considered brother and sister since Dr. Light created both of them (being their father). In terms of their robotic minds, they are programmed to view each other as brother and sister, and that's how they interact with each other. Protoman is also their older brother.

Snivy3000

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snivy3000
3DS FC
3007-8336-1541
I'm gonna change the subject now. :4ness:x:4pikachu: Have fun with your sick and twisted ways.

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
Let's talk about :4shulk:x:4zss: for a second. I mean, I know Shulk has Fiora and all the other Xenoblade spoilers but they would be perfect beach/tanning buddies.

Last edited:

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I've decided I'm in favor of LinkxLucina. She is a Nintendo princess afterall, totally his type.

BellaLunaWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BellaLunaWolf
3DS FC
5026-4611-0782
Uh so I know there are a lot of Robin x Lucina fans both in Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem Awakening, but I'm gonna pitch a new spin on that pairing to spice things up.

Familiar yet different... the rarepair few people think of!
:4robinf:x:4lucina:

Yeah I know it ain't even canonically possible... and there's even some saltiness between them in Smash probably.
For example, what female Robin says sometimes when winning a Smash battle against Lucina...
"How can you protect Chrom if you can't even protect yourself!"
...Ouch...
Well... Robin probably says that because of the support conversations they have in Awakening when Robin isn't married to Chrom/Lucina's mother. Lucina accuses Robin of wanting to have relations with Chrom, calls her a harpy, etc. x'D

...I generally think of the two Robins as two sides of the same coin, as they play the same plot role in their base game as "My Unit" with their main difference being who they can marry and the content of support conversations. But they each have their own unique personality quirks, too. Female Robin... is a little sassier and tends to get into more awkward situations and silly quarrels in her supports... ^^;

IblisTriggersPuppet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Oshawottfan33
3DS FC
4356-0745-3351
Uh so I know there are a lot of Robin x Lucina fans both in Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem Awakening, but I'm gonna pitch a new spin on that pairing to spice things up.

Yeah I know it ain't even canonically possible... and there's even some saltiness between them in Smash probably.
For example, what female Robin says sometimes when winning a Smash battle against Lucina...
...Ouch...
Well... Robin probably says that because of the support conversations they have in Awakening when Robin isn't married to Chrom/Lucina's mother. Lucina accuses Robin of wanting to have relations with Chrom, calls her a harpy, etc. x'D

...I generally think of the two Robins as two sides of the same coin, as they play the same plot role in their base game as "My Unit" with their main difference being who they can marry and the content of support conversations. But they each have their own unique personality quirks, too. Female Robin... is a little sassier and tends to get into more awkward situations and silly quarrels in her supports... ^^;
thanks for giving me a dry bones

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Umm...I think I did it wrong.
Either way...ask and you shall receive. [using please also helps your case]

*claps*

...Ouch...

I just headcanon :4robinf: is :4robinm: in drag...

Last edited:

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92

Who will win this time?

Wario warioware:"waahhh what a bunch of losers!"
Wario classic:"Where the hell is my bike?"

Top Bottom