• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Snivy3000

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snivy3000
3DS FC
3007-8336-1541
These two are seriously growing on me, as is my desire to play Pikmin games.

Also this:

“Of course I love them! Every miserable thing I’ve been through… It wasn’t… It wasn’t for…”
I appreciate that this exists.

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
Well I think it's official. I'm going to use this as my entrance fee to the :4villager: x :4ness: fanclub.

It's a magic Gyroid ride Kappa

Edit:
Also here's one for all the :4pit: x :4palutena: fans out there.

Inspiration: This song
I just gave you all shipping feels.

Last edited:

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92
You made me draw this...
...I have a really weird way of drawing these two...they don't look anything like their normal selves.
Woow! You're pretty good:grin:

If only there's no bowling ball....

Last edited:

OnettGirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Antagonistgreen
3DS FC
4742-5570-4170
I'm starting to get into the idea that :lucas: and :4villager: butt heads over :4ness:. Like, Lucas thinks of Ness as a big bro and wants to protect him at all costs [even though it's Ness that does the protecting most of the time] because of all the **** that happened in Mother 3 [NessxLucas is best brotp ever]. So he's kind of a bit over protective. And Villager is that "cool kid" with aditude who thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips. So Lucas and Villager get into little spats often because Lucas is timid and Villager likes to rile him up, and the easiest way to rile him up is to talk about Ness and the things they do together while Lucas isn't invited to smash 4. Oh my god i'm forming headcannons about them already, i'm trash.

Edit: ...my 50th post is me talking about my headcannons...how fitting for a person like me...

Last edited:
Top Bottom