• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Compilation of awesome combos

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i thought it was pure sex simply even cuz he did it on the top platform. you pull off a combo up there and that ****s auto thumbs up, **** yeah.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i actually did a really big 0-death combo vs colbol this weekend with marth but I don't think it was recorded. My sheik match was though (hbox has it)
you're one of those people who does all the coolest **** in frlendlies obviously :laugh:

Next time you get in friendlies with some people you should record em haha.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
melee was fast and is fast. fast game is fast.
brawl was slow and is slow. slow game is slow. except for mk.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
you're one of those people who does all the coolest **** in frlendlies obviously :laugh:

Next time you get in friendlies with some people you should record em haha.
it was tournament

I also have my Sheik 3 stocking his Fox on DL64 but Hbox won't put it up cuz he said it won't upload and he won't try again <.< so bug him about that if you want to see it

edit - this is M2K. I'm in Australia

Kanelol

Smash Lord
All he did was dair him 8 times, how is that considered "too good"?
Dude what

/8dudehwats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69sna1bAk0w#t=44s

I know you dont want it to be from a combo video thing, but this is the only place on all of the interwebz that this exists. i know because its only my laptop.

(the aerial raptor boost was on purpose, was going for a shield poke)
I actually half yelled "what the ****"

I think I'm in trouble now

Top Bottom