• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Patch Notes v1.1.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlynnCL

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Oops! I was just extremely lucky.

Last edited:

Excision7

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Falco has a buff where at 0% he can do this that I just connected ~ down throw into fsmash and it is a true combo by falco :4falco:

hypersonicJD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I don't have
3DS FC
2122-7467-7267
Warning Received
Is it me or Sonic's Fair is faster? I really feel like Sonic got an air speed buff. I feel him rather speedy right now with his aerials. Maybe it's just me though. Can anyone else confirm any Sonic changes?

zblaqk

Smash Apprentice
It seems like Samus' homing missiles move faster. Can anyone confirm?

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Jeez, stop posting about character changes that have been confirmed to recieve none. Save us all from scrolling thru ****posts.

From Reddit:

CONFIRMED UNCHANGED (PROJECTILES, LUMA, PIKMIN ARE NOT INCLUDED):
Mario
Falco
Bowser Jr.
Villager
Pikachu
Olimar
Dark Pit
Jigglypuff
ROB
Rosalina
Samus
Lucario
Mega Lucario
Giga Bowser
Giga Mac
Wario-Man

judiciousclown

Smash Rookie
have the sheik fair nerfs actually changed anything significant? Are the low percent fair strings still a thing?

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Ike's Up Air has less KBG and has a higher BKB.

According to Dantarion, BKB is now at 37, so +9 from 28 and KBG is now 5e *explain pls* from 64.

godogod

Smash Ace

Sir Tundra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Righteous
3DS FC
2938-7133-5824
Last edited:

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Gunner is super good now. Easy high+ IMO.

I believe I had my grenade get cancelled with a hitbox, but I need to test more.

Super Good? I only noticed Uair and Up-B2 changes.

Pink'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3624-7812
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Fox and Falco and possibly others have a strange thing going on with their upsmash. If you dash and then immediately upsmash, Fox/Falco slides forward slightly. If you dash and then do a jump-canceled upsmash, FiFoxx/Falco slides on further than the regular dash. Tested on both 3Ds and Wii U, and it also works with Marth, too, it seems. Is this something new, and can anyone else do it, or am I just an idiot for pointing out something that's been around forever?

Nobie

Smash Champion
NNID
SDShamshel
3DS FC
2809-8958-8223
You're looking at the total damage value listed in the attack info at the side of the screen, but you're not looking at the damage values shown at the bottom of the screen.
Ah, gotcha. Never mind then!

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Fox and Falco and possibly others have a strange thing going on with their upsmash. If you dash and then immediately upsmash, Fox/Falco slides forward slightly. If you dash and then do a jump-canceled upsmash, FiFoxx/Falco slides on further than the regular dash. Tested on both 3Ds and Wii U, and it also works with Marth, too, it seems. Is this something new, and can anyone else do it, or am I just an idiot for pointing out something that's been around forever?
Everyone can do this and it has been around forever.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Someone check Sheik's F-Air END lag. I know the landing lag has some delay now, but I think the ending lag has also been affected and altered. Plus, I think some of her attacks and grabs have altered properties via knockback.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We're there any changes to any of the Kid Icarus characters.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
What the. How do you read this stuff? I understand some of it is hex values, but how do you figure out which attack is which? If someone can help me make heads or tails of it I'd be glad to go through and figure out a few characters' changes.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I thought Duck Hunt's uair got buffed to now do 12% total instead of 9%, but I just found out the thread on the Duck Hunt board incorrectly wrote that it used to do 9 when it always did 12.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Smash Rookie
Did meta knight always slide backwards while hitting people with his jab? I don't recall him ever doing that in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom