• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combos with Ic (Not Cg)

Noraa

Smash Lord
So i was wondering if there are any true combos with the ic.
I really only see Cg sadly.
Like utilt to u-air at early percentages or anything?
I think they would be helpful to know

Kage Me

Smash Ace
U-tilt can combo into itself twice at low percentages. After that, you follow it up with u-smash, and if you wish, you can go for u/b-air after that.

A single Ice Shot by Nana can be followed by Popo dashing. If the opponent is hit by the ice block, it's a guaranteed grab. If the opponent shields, it's a guaranteed grab as long as it's not a perfect shield. If the opponent spot dodges, it's a guaranteed grab.

Their dash attack is a great way to get your opponent in the air and follow it up with one of their aerial attacks.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, I use a lot of UpTilt. You can desynch out of it, and follows up great with a lot of moves.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You can buffer an UpAir out of it with the hitlag desynch, IIRC.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yep. There's lots of other moves that can be made into a hitlag desynch though. I just don't use that one very much.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No, not that I know of. I wish there were though.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Uthrow to Utilt?

There's aren't really much combos with ICs >.> Expect ummm..... Desynced Blizzard to running Usmash? -.-

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You could just...do it. Lmao. That's how I do most of my stuff. No thought process involved whatsoever.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I usually use Utilt to startup to Uair, Utilt is a sexy move when they try to spotdodge XD

I also think somewhere in the mid 50-60% that it combos into a Belay.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Dash Attack > U-Air > U-Air/B-Air/Up-B

Finishing with Up-B kills at relatively low percentages, like 50s, if you can get it off (if your opponent's got **** DI).

Teh Future

Smash Master
sweetspot fair on the ground knocks an opponent over which will almost always lead to a smash because your opponent doesn't realise they are on their back

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Although most, if not all, characters can escape it, squall hammer -> sh uair -> double jump uair -> yet another uair often works on a lot of people at low percentages. Utilt -> uair -> uair -> uair is probably less escapable, albeit tougher to set up.

meepxzero

Smash Master
if you can proficiently desynch u can combo people to death. Just think of it as MvC2 you use nana as an assist and just follow up with popo to do attacks.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
I've done a synched bair (hitlag desynch)>Popo ftilt>Nana fair spike.
It was all on accident, too. xD

Combo possibilities are virtually endless as long as you're creative.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
utilt>utilt>uair>uair>belay
decynced uair>fair>icelock
dthrow while nana blizzard>uair>uair>belay
dash attack>uair>uair>belay
squall>fsmash/usmash/dsmash/ftilt/dtilt
squall>utilt>utilt>uair>uair>belay

there more but thats all i can remember

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
I just did a sick combo today that led to a grab...

Popo blizzard>Nana fair>Popo grab (low %) or Popo IB then grab (high % & missed tech)>**** with CGs

It's pretty difficult to DI away from the fair if you can catch them with a blizzard at your mittens.
I'm trying to find other combos that lead to grabs. Solo squalls are also somewhat useful for getting a grab because they can trap your opponent.

Top Bottom