• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbus Ohio Smashfest

SoulPech

Smash Master
Frenchman!

Can you give me contact info and directions please?

Also, anyone that needs a ride let me know and I can give them a ride.

SoulPech

Smash Master
So...

I had fun at smashfest this week. I'm glad we had a new face there today. I hope he (you pankcakes! :p) will still attempt to come to smashfest, despite the travel.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Turnout last Wednesday made my day. Always great to see new faces as well. I probably won't be hosting any smashfests too soon. Winter quarter starts tomorrow and I'm currently signed up for 6 classes. Considering dropping one, but we'll see how it goes.

By the time I'm adjusted to my new schedule, Kiester will probably be hosting smashfests at his new place, so keep an eye out for his. (btw, I won't know what evenings I have free until a little over a week from now).

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to swing by as well.

Also, Mondays and Wednesdays are probably the best and I can do Thursdays if there isn't a quiz in the morning this quarter.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Robotics stuff was canceled for tonight, so I have some free time. Anybody want to get some smash in? The only thing I have planned for today is doing laundry, so I should be around all day.

SoulPech

Smash Master
FRI-SUN off this week. also, around March 1st, i am either looking to get a place or need to find a place. Any info or idea is appreciated.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'll be more available for smash stuff mid-to-late Feb. Not sure what type of schedule I'll have, though.

Oh yeah, also trying out a new main.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Anybody interested in some late afternoon/early evening smash on Saturday? I've probably got some free time between 3:30 and whenever late evening activities start and could host.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Alright, that's enough interest for me.

Penguin said he'd bring a setup as long as it isn't too icy out, so should be good as far as setups go. I'm planning on starting at 4:00, and running at least until 7:00, possibly slightly later if people are interested, and depending on when my evening plans start up.

Top Bottom