• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia College of Chicago Weekly Smashfests - ??? Soon

Zjiin

Smash Master
I was just like "yeeaaaaaauuh" and they were all like "naawwww uuuughh" and then i was all like "awwww sheeeeeeeooot" and they went "mmmmmnnnn hmmmmnnnnn."

Zicore

Smash Champion
because one gets canceled because my concert was moved doesn't mean these aren't happening anymore. I can't host one this week because I am going home and not coming back till late sunday night, but the week after, diffidently the next week.

Zjiin...idk what you want to do about you not getting in here =P I will talk to them.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I wouldn't worry about it Zicore. Like i said before, my new work schedule doesn't allow me to attend these anymore anyways. I asked what i would have to get done to get back in and i just have to turn in a letter asking for it and letting them know that when vro got busted i was just visiting but was actually signed in by someone else, which i'm sure they can check.

Mars-

Smash Champion
because one gets canceled because my concert was moved doesn't mean these aren't happening anymore.
It had more to do with this:
I don't really think I should be hosting anymore. I'm usually busy with homework and stuff now, and the only real days I'm free is saturdays, but that is meant for having fun and/or tourneys.
Anyway I'll try and make the next one.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
I don't have a car...but anyone willing to come up to park forest I'm willing to host just about everyday except monday/wednesday if my parents are cool with it. You'll have to bring another tv since I only have one in the basement and a laggy flat screen. I play like 8 chars so i'm pretty good practice...we can record if you want too.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
We need to discuss when/where these Melee smashfests will be happening. I don't want to give up playing Melee because I can't ever get to play it.

flipkid

Smash Apprentice
dang, i started something bad. peace and love, my smash bro's.

i think we should change this thread to a chicago discussion or something. just post if you're playing and want ppl to come over. i know kelly is playing non-stop with someone at some place.

also, i realized fox has some broken-azz matchups. i like the fact that it's so easy to camp with him. his killing power is pretty sweet too. i wish i was good enough to use him.
hey fool we need to play some now that i'm up here...

and for the record shiek vs marth is def in shiek's favor but not by a landslide.... especially if the marth has shiek experience.....

her and falcon are marth's worst matchups o.o

Zicore

Smash Champion
I would, but I'm doing stuff for my school project. These probably won't happen for another 2 weeks?

Zicore

Smash Champion
Um, well, I'm free this sunday if people want to stop by. I know its easter, so this should be relatively small. Quaz, you can come only if you bring Tapion =P

Seriously, who would be interested in playing this weekend? I know me, jesse, and vro would. Anyone?

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
i can make it after 3 o'clock. but i'd only come if there's at least 4 ppl and if we're allowed to stay for a while. i wanna play vro's broke azz. i also want to play cosmo. i haven't played him in forever.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
oh i got love, too much of it in fact. i going to eat up that samus.

vro, stick with falco you know you want to.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Lol ray how many stocks did my rusty samus take off you? Of course I'm not saying Zjiin is nearly that skillful but still.

Top Bottom