• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia College of Chicago Weekly Smashfests - ??? Soon

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I would love the "play your opponent's main" tournament. Ganon is so bad.

Zjiin

Smash Master
If we do, we have to make sure that no ones says "oh i main ness now, didn't you see the picture next to my name on smashboards?" We know people's mains, we we'll not let any schenanigans (sp?) happen.

Zicore

Smash Champion
If we do, we have to make sure that no ones says "oh i main ness now, didn't you see the picture next to my name on smashboards?" We know people's mains, we we'll not let any schenanigans (sp?) happen.
I would play ness vs peach =)

Also, I do main falcon now. I played him WAYYYYY more than peach at SMYM, and I don't really play peach anymore. But then again, she is my best character. Even if I don't play her, would that still make her my main?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Also, I do main falcon now. I played her WAYYYYY more than peach at SMYM, and I don't really play peach anymore. But then again, she is my best character. Even if I don't play her, would that still make her my main?
You can't fool me.

Also, just because you're in the mood for another character atm doesn't mean you changed mains. Believe me, i love playing falcon and i HATE playing as peach, so this is def not to my benefit.

Zicore

Smash Champion
but what if I don't even use her in tourney anymore? Either way, I would get rocked at this, just cause cosmo + kels + zeus = technical characters, and I have no tech skill...

Zicore

Smash Champion
Don't start showing up till like 3. Cause I am doing stuff saturday night, and I need sleeps.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Also, just because you're in the mood for another character atm doesn't mean you changed mains. Believe me, i love playing falcon and i HATE playing as peach, so this is def not to my benefit.
This is very true. I can't quit samus apparently. I will see about coming to this one.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
fox is so easy to play you'll have no problems zicore. run around upsmash, gg.

and I play falco and fox pretty much equally...so who is my main? (like I literally when half and half at smym9 i think)

Quaz

Smash Master
I bet you couldn't beat his mewtwo either, since you know.. my peach is way better than yours.

plus, I CAN beat his mewtwo now, but I couldn't before. I correct you on that.

btww I have come to the conclusion that my ganon is the worst ganon in the entire universe as it lost to zack 152 hot stuff's pichu the other day. Now THAT you really cant get any lower on...

Zjiin

Smash Master
An easy way to check is to just look at my name from my posts. You can even copy/paste if your eyes don't work §Ø Gó°Ð.

Zicore

Smash Champion
**** my life, I just realized that I have to play peaches. I crouch cancel a lot =( Who's dumb idea was this?!?! =P

Zjiin

Smash Master
No johns Quaz. Also, no throwing, punching, kicking, destroying, jumping, screaming, swearing, quitting, sulking, exploding, imploding, errupting, or combusting. But mostly no johns.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
So, just to establish this beforehand (since people will undoubtedly try to switch things to their advantage), here's a list of people and their respective mains:

mslano = Ganondorf
Mars = Samus
Quaz = Peach
Zeus = Falco
Kelly = Fox
Zicore = Peach
Cosmo = Marth
Zjiin = Ice Climbers

There it is. Let's just stick to these.

Top Bottom