• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colors (yes I am bored)

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Black! Wait.... Whoops.

Defender, there is usually more than one way to say a color, so it can be called anything! That .... is correct :crazy:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I just wish that the shields and eggs polka dots matched that of the color yoshi you picked. That woulda taken the game makers like 5 minutes of coding "/

Defender

Smash Rookie
Defender, there is usually more than one way to say a color, so it can be called anything! That .... is correct :crazy:
I'm aware of that. Mmac and Kiwi were arguing about it in a good natured way, so I just thought that I would lend my knowledge to the situation. Cyan, light-blue, sky-blue; they all work, but I was presenting azure as being the more "official" name that Nintendo had given to the color. That being said, there probably is no "official" name for that color of Yoshi.

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
I'm aware of that. Mmac and Kiwi were arguing about it in a good natured way, so I just thought that I would lend my knowledge to the situation. Cyan, light-blue, sky-blue; they all work, but I was presenting azure as being the more "official" name that Nintendo had given to the color. That being said, there probably is no "official" name for that color of Yoshi.
or we could just use hexadecimal numbers...:psycho:

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Oh cmon, why is this a contest? Blue can fly pretty much whenever he wants, only the yellow even stands a chance!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Blue has always been my favorite color, but unfortunetly, Yoshi doesn't know how to "rock" it, so I say Pink Yoshi.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Rainbow yoshi.
I use em all, I change colors every time I battle, I mean EVERY TIME O.o! I never use da same color twice in a row .__.
yeh that's a good idea! i wish they had a black yoshi pr soemthing? since the majoriy of characters have a "dark" color scheme to choose from

CYAN!

Smash Rookie
yeh that's a good idea! i wish they had a black yoshi pr soemthing? since the majoriy of characters have a "dark" color scheme to choose from
Lol they need to get a black yoshi color in there, i can litterally hack it in with ocarina and it looks fine actually, somethings are wrong but it makes me wish they really did put it in.

Top Bottom