• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
We Are planning on going to see the movie right after school like 4-5 and i think ticket prices are from 7 to 8 dollars and umm yea thats about it

And Buz holy **** you got better and i really hate your pika :( it'c cheap
but yea shiek ownz
and are people giving rides for the tourny?

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
We Are planning on going to see the movie right after school like 4-5 and i think ticket prices are from 7 to 8 dollars and umm yea thats about it

and are people giving rides for the tourney?
Hey Nite, which theater are you guys planning on going to. My cell phone is 303-547-6131. If you want to call me, we can arrange something so that I can pick you, tony and whoever else up and we can go to the movie. Then after that go to Rafa's or wherever we are going. I'm giving people rides to the tourney on Saturday for sure.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
we are going to the one at the aurora mall so we wont have to travel far
and ok kenny ill get back at you later

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. The address for the tournament is the same.

383 Van Gordon St. Apt 257 Building 11
Lakewood, CO 80228

Still will be an entry fee of $10 but the cool thing is that we don't have any time restrictions!!

Rafa, after going through my stuff I will have 5 TV's available plus room for maybe two more on the balcony. So at the most I will need 2 more TV's and 5 GC with Smash. Like I told everyone before at about 4:30 some the Tv's will be converted to Tekken, VF and Soul Calibur but we will still have TV's up for Smash. Stay as long as you want. :)

Buz Buzkil

Smash Cadet
lol Nite and Ken it was lots of fun last night playing some smash. Man was I a bit rusty not playing for a week. Yeah shiek is cheap, but oh well. YES, PIKACHU ROCKS!!!

I wish your movie theater in Aurora was closer...grrrr.

Oh well I am going to Highlands Ranch to see it, so we can still talk about it Saturday at the tourny. Woot.

Edit: BTW if anything changes or something comes up concerning the tourny on Saturday, call me someone. I won't have internet for the next two days, and probably not tonight :(

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Aight then me and ken will let you know if anything happens ut i highly doubt something important will come up in one day

Anyway ****z you for going to highlands ranch we shall never forgive you

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
erg wanted me to say that he went to the aurora mall to see the movie too
though you guys are probably already there

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Jigga, to my knowledge this is the only tournament that is going on today. Show up and have some fun!!

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys i just got back home after a fun filled weekend. a lot has went on sense i was last here

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, this was a fun tournament. Thanks to all the Smash players that came out support. We had a whomping 30+ people that showed up that either played in the team tournament or just played in the qualifier. Fun times all around. Here are the results:

Singles:

Jeris "SmashGod"
Anthony Phalen "Zeal"
Rafeal "Lovo"
Kenny B "BlueMycon"
Ken Geedorah "Ken"
Jonathan "YangFuShang"
Micheal Andohc "Duha"
Ferdi "Ferdi"
Micheal B "LunchMeat"
Gwen Swanson "Buzz"
Dustin Chavez "Zbot"
Heibrahi "Nite"
Kyle Virbickis "XYZ"
Irvin "Erg"
Jordan "Vega Obscura"
James E. Smith "Torn"
Evan T. "ET"
Nick "ASSP"
Jaret Nelson "Zero"
Edward Cole "Vamp"
CHRISTIAN "Chap"

Teams:

DangerDoom "DangerDoom"
King Geedorah "King Geedoran"
4 Feet Under Sucks "4 Feet Under Sucks"
4 Feet Under "4 Feet Under"
Captain Luigi "Captain Luigi"
DIO "DIO"
Team Jakubowski "Team Jakubowski"
DSC "DSC"
This team will win "This team will win"
The Bricks "The Bricks"
The Fat Kids "The Fat Kids"
Stoney Pimpin "Stoney Pimpin"
Siy Guys "Siy Guys"

Good turnout overall!!

Shoutouts:

Thanks to everyone who came out. That was a fun tournament

Jeris - congrats man on qualifying. You are the man. We wil get some more Mario Kart in as soon as your skills approve. LOL :) Money match won by DFG!!

Buzz - Nice to meet you. Had mad fun playing Mario Kart with you. hit me anytime to play or whatever

Nite: You are a funny man!!

Too everyone else thanks a lot. About 2 months until CCCT so get ready people. It's going to be a good one!!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
hey everyone i was just lookin round the forums and i was thinkin to myself....we never have CO smashers come to OK for tournys....so im here sayin that u need to come to OHSNAP3 in early august cuz it would be awesome to have fresh faces and news rivalrys....if ur close its normally only a 4 1/2 hr drive....i know its hard...but still its worth a shot

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice
lol that turny was funn

ferdi: you sandbag too much fun GnW Ditto tho :D

yang: we are too ****ing good and we will take 1st at the real thing :D

Nite: you sucked lol

chap: hey Christine

Buz: you are getting better and you are a fast learner

SDSG: you need to get better at mario kart

duha: i want my money match too

tony: stop being a camper

lovo: stop sandbagging

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone i was just lookin round the forums and i was thinkin to myself....we never have CO smashers come to OK for tournys....so im here sayin that u need to come to OHSNAP3 in early august cuz it would be awesome to have fresh faces and news rivalrys....if ur close its normally only a 4 1/2 hr drive....i know its hard...but still its worth a shot
Yeah we should all plan on going to this.

Top Bottom