• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ok, so I think I'm going to leave like 10:30. I won't be able to stay over night ;_; but I will be able to stay late (probably like 8 or later). Ben and Takumi, it would be really nice if you guys could come to my house before hand because you guys are sort of in the opposite direction than nites house.

I wish I had net battle, but since my computer is a mac, I won't be able to play it until competitor comes out ;_;

Fury

Smash Apprentice
hey i was emo for holloween :), i dont know if imma come tmrw, im goin to a rave for my birth day and that might be some money plus im already broke(but i get vip access how cool)

TLHM

Smash Cadet
Can I get the phone number of the house we're going to? My dad wants it in case he needs to contact me...

meleemarth

Smash Ace
whoa ferdi, i cant belive the characters look that detailed. Seriously look at fox!!! omfg they apparently decided to make him the coolest looker. WTF gay! all though zs samus's boob shots were hot...

the Marronator

Smash Ace
hey i was emo for holloween :), i dont know if imma come tmrw, im goin to a rave for my birth day and that might be some money plus im already broke(but i get vip access how cool)
lol so many people at our school dressed up as an emo for holloween it wasn't even funny. Combined with the actuall emo kids not dressing up, like 1/4 people were emo.

Can someone pick Yang's jigga *** up saturday morning?
Unfortunaly I won't be able to. My mom needs to go like right after she drops me off apperently.

whoa ferdi, i cant belive the characters look that detailed. Seriously look at fox!!! omfg they apparently decided to make him the coolest looker. WTF gay! all though zs samus's boob shots were hot...
Yea, fox does look pretty sweet. I didn't like that look in the most recent star fox, but it looks a lot better with good graphics.

So Takumi and ben, you guys should be over here by 10:30 tomorrow. If you have any problems just call me on 303-817-8456(cell). And ben, if possible bring a tv >_>

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tony, or anyone else!! can you pick up yang?!!?

p.s. Im the only one from monument coming to the tournament tomorrow and i dont know if i can bring a tv now.... :( but ill still bring my cube.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
IMO, Brawl as of now looks ridiculously slow. Other than that the graphics are amazing, characters are top notch yada-yada-yada.

To Omega_Star:
Meleemarth has the best Marth in CO

To Yang:
Walk there fool

To Boulder players:
Can't wait to play you guys again

To Luke:
I am your Father.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
My house
1756 S Yampa way
80017, Aurora CO

DAte is on November 4th
the tournament should start at about one or two
and bring 20$

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Yang you need to get you *** to this tournament cuz we've been waiting for this money a long as time.. Plus, i just want to play you cuz ive never really played you out of tournament.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHA YAAAAAAAY NEW TRAILER! BUT FOX'S HEAD STILL LOOKS STUPID, JUST LIKE IT ALWAYS HAS. SNAKE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD, POWERFUL CHARACTER. PIT LOOKS CRAPPY AS HIS MOVES LOOK LIKE MULTI HIT NON-KILLING MOVES. ROLLING IS REALLY FAST IN THIS GAME, WHICH IS ONLY A GOOD THING FOR YOSHI. I DIDN'T SEE ANY AIR DODGES EITHER.CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

Sorry guys...just kind of excited.

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I guess that means you're coming...but ya, it seems it won't be as bad if I'm roll happy in this game. Fox's head is a bit odd, but the rest of him was well made. his stance is annoying and odd. too bouncy. oh well..

Bloshi

Smash Ace
That was a fun tourney. I should be able to show up to more of these things after I get my license this week. Anyway, shout-outs:

David: Thanks for taking me to and from Nite's. I'll take you+Takumi to more things when I gain that ability. You need more practice!

Nite (because I don't know how to spell your name): Your Falcon is hard for me to beat for some reason...I'll have to work on that. I'll remember the piggy shirt next time too, so don't worry.

Ferdi: Wow! Congrats on the victory. I only wish I would get to play you more. I might see you on Starcraft some time again.

Tony: Calm down...but other than that it was cool hanging with you. I know this john is maximum, but it's also true: I wasn't actually thinking very much during the Yoshi ditto.

Takumi: It's gonna be a new tradition: every tourney we're gonna buy you a happy meal. At least until you get better.

Jeris: Lol, no I haven't watched any Jurassic park lately, but I know what Fumi plays like, and he practically invented those movies. Steven Spielberg just stole the idea. I think I need alot of pressure to start being that technical, or something. And to stop using down-b. Oh and your sexual noise is too much.

Chap: I didn't get to play you much, but thanks very much for hosting the tourney.

Erg: I know you could beat us all.

Rafa: I don't really know what to say. It was fun playing you though.

Victor: I don't think I got to play you 1v1 at all. Oh well...next time...next time...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Shout outs fools:

I'll start with.............

Erg: ****ing tight
Tony: ****ing fat
Ben: Yoshi is grrrrrrrrreat
David: More practice
Jeris: Just practice against Sheiks
Rafa: Stop sandbagging
Chap: ****ing ***
Nite: **** **** **** **** **** ****ing falcon
Victor: 2v2 owned. **** FD and Falco
Alex(Takumi): You will improve. Don't worry, be happy(make that your theme song, its by bobby mcferrin)
Everybody else I don't know that went: Improve, it'll be great.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Awsome smash fest/tournament guys
More shout outs!

Ben: all you need to do is go all out fumi style. Keep on practicing!
Takumi: Take ferdi's advice, and start eating happy meals (lol)
Erg: pwn me in random characters with ICs, will you?
Tony: anger management is a good thing. Yelling at pizza boys is yet another
Victor: That was way too intence in random characters.
David: **** your slow! Start practicing or get pwned
Jeris: you=misfire master. I see why everyone fears SDSG
Rafa: links legs are too hawt for G&W's bacon
Chap: Thanks for hosting
Nite: The person I thought wanted a cat does want one! Just to let you know. I guess I'll bring the guy to part of the next smashfest so he can look.

Everyone else: don't worry! You'll keep on improving.

cpt eli

Smash Rookie
hello everyone im new to the site and from CO so yea i live in the aurora area and go to Overland that school thats been on the news for that teacher Mr.Bennish but yeah if you guys get together and play smash or live near me and wanna hang out id love to. Also i would like to go to the next tourney you have so yea ill be on here lots and hope yto make tons of new friends

the Marronator

Smash Ace
David, you forgot your shout out to me :D
:laugh: I knew I forgot somebody. It's even worse since you posted right above me XD.

Ferdi: I didn't get to play you, but nice job winning the tournaments (single and double). I'll definatly get to play you next time though.

By the way, who won the random tournament?

hello everyone im new to the site and from CO so yea i live in the aurora area and go to Overland that school thats been on the news for that teacher Mr.Bennish but yeah if you guys get together and play smash or live near me and wanna hang out id love to. Also i would like to go to the next tourney you have so yea ill be on here lots and hope yto make tons of new friends
Hey, welcome to the smash scene. A whole lot of peole live in aurora, so you won't have trouble trying to find someone to play. Hope to see you at the next tournament.

Edit: Holy crap, ferdi. I wish mewtwo's voice sounded that cool in english (but engish voice actors suck ***)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
:laugh: I knew I forgot somebody. It's even worse since you posted right above me XD.

Ferdi: I didn't get to play you, but nice job winning the tournaments (single and double). I'll definatly get to play you next time though.

By the way, who won the random tournament?

Hey, welcome to the smash scene. A whole lot of peole live in aurora, so you won't have trouble trying to find someone to play. Hope to see you at the next tournament.

Edit: Holy crap, ferdi. I wish mewtwo's voice sounded that cool in english (but engish voice actors suck ***)
I, unfortunately, won the random tournament also :(

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What are the results of the Smash tourny. Who all played in it so I can assign points!!

Welcome cpt_eli to the chapter. There are some really good smash players here so live and learn. Go here to learn about the tournament scene in Smash and go here:

www.ccct2k.com

for info on the upcoming Smash tourney!!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I, unfortunately, won the random tournament also :(
I KNEW IT!!!!! lol ferdi your too good.

DFG, spiritdragon got 1st, meleemarth got 2nd, and SuperDuperSmashGod got 3rd
People who showed up were:
me
Lovo
IntermOfZeal
Nite
Chap
Erg
Bloshi
THLM (takumi)
Mookie
some other people I don't know >_> (mabe someone else could elaborate?)

Top Bottom