• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
DUDE! PEACH'S PAN OMG, colorado cutthroat is big and just to let you know LOL other big tournaments usually have like 80-85 people so colorado cutthroat is farely big. duh

the Marronator

Smash Ace
meleemarth said:
DUDE! PEACH'S PAN OMG, colorado cutthroat is big and just to let you know LOL other big tournaments usually have like 80-85 people so colorado cutthroat is farely big. duh

LOL! My bad! Wow thats awsome that we have a big tournament in CO. I guess I'm still not fully educated...haha
Edit: Just looked at the CCCT website, and yes the tournament is really big!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey, that zero_mercy guy's in Denver...thats pretty close, at least way closer than Kenny's house >_>
And I am a ninja Victor!!! you're just jealous I got mad ninja skillz :psycho: :chuckle:

meleemarth

Smash Ace
hey guyz just to let you know, me and kyle might be fading from the smash scene. there is a new game that we have been extremely addicted to omg. So you guys might not be hearing from us too much...laterz

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Sad Victor! O well, hope you have fun doing whatever has caught you interest. Btw, what is the game...WoW?

Hey, I might stand a chance at the next tournament!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
nah we cant tell you what the game is cuz we dont want yout to dl it. there isnt enough servers....>.> anyways ive almost completed my mission on game and anyways ive been thinking about how much ive abandonded smash lately so im mostlikely going to quit that stupid game that ive been playing. so i can come back and own your a$$es.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Victor, we need to find a time for us to all get together. It's been a **** long time since I've played any of you, and I hadn't even played smash until just last week against my cousin. My technicals haven't really deteriorated, so I won't really have an excuse for losing to you, if I do. XP

meleemarth

Smash Ace
tony we'll play whenever kenny decides to anounce his tournament. oh and now im not playing the initial D game ferdi pantz..

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Up Coming Tournaments

Yeah, sorry about bein so late with this next tournament guys, I've been so busy lately and then the holidays comin up leaves less room for tourneys. The next tournament should be on Saturday, December 3rd. Plan for that day bein the tournament, the official post will be up soon, schools almost out for the week so it WILL be up soon. Thanks for your patience. It seems like i've been doin Bi-Monthlies ever other month lol, there were two in october and possibly two in december at the rate i'm goin. I'll try and even it out into Monthlies but more on that later. Also, i believe we are going to have a big tournament sometime this winter, but the details haven't been figured out yet, it should be sometime the last two weeks of December. And also anyone who can make it to FCC(Family Fun Center) N-Cubed tournament in Omaha, Nebraska should try and come, it's a fairly big midwest tournament which i am planning on attending. it should be great fun. There's a thread for it in the Tournament Discussion. Happy Practicing.

P.S. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58720&page=1&pp=15 is the link to the FFC tournament

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Cool. Thanks for the news, Kenny. And by the way, I'm looking for someone to play. Victor, we still need to set up a time, but I'm also open for anyone else. Just pm me, & I'll respond. If you couldn't tell for some reason, I live in boulder, which is about an hour from denver. See everyone at the next tournament!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, I played Kenny for the first time since... NDK?

It wasn't as much of a massacre as I had expected, but I definately need to start practicing again. My Marth is as poor off as my Yoshi. =o!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
BlueMycon said:
Yeah, sorry about bein so late with this next tournament guys, I've been so busy lately and then the holidays comin up leaves less room for tourneys. The next tournament should be on Saturday, December 3rd. Plan for that day bein the tournament, the official post will be up soon, schools almost out for the week so it WILL be up soon. Thanks for your patience. It seems like i've been doin Bi-Monthlies ever other month lol, there were two in october and possibly two in december at the rate i'm goin. I'll try and even it out into Monthlies but more on that later. Also, i believe we are going to have a big tournament sometime this winter, but the details haven't been figured out yet, it should be sometime the last two weeks of December. And also anyone who can make it to FCC(Family Fun Center) N-Cubed tournament in Omaha, Nebraska should try and come, it's a fairly big midwest tournament which i am planning on attending. it should be great fun. There's a thread for it in the Tournament Discussion. Happy Practicing.

P.S. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58720&page=1&pp=15 is the link to the FFC tournament
your going to fc??? could you take me???

ZeroMercy

Smash Rookie
i might go but i dont know for sure yet but yea i might go and ill see if EL_lovo will go ill have to see what he says : )

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright guys i think its official, im going to be setting up a tournament january 7th. so i need all of the Colorado smash scene to come for this. A few kansas players will be coming to this also and im trying to get a few arizona players. Tell me what you guys think. and start planning for it(mark this on your calendar).

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It'll be on a school day, but I'll try to secure it off, and get mah sexeh self over there. Earliest I can be there is like... 4:30 or so though, and that's assuming my car is fixed. But I will try, I do so miss smash.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
ill find out if its going to be on a saturday but ill most likely will make it on a saturday. also i was talking to dmac and he said some of the arizona smashers might come such as smashfighter. so if this thing works it will be probably the best ssbm tournament in colorado. lol ill see what happens.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Awesome, if you go for a Saturday then I'll definately go. Currently, the 7th is on a Wednesday. Also, Ferd, I want to meet ya, I've heard some awesome things about your IC's, and if there's teams and we hit it off, I say we try for an IC fest, yo.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
TONY on my calendar it says JANUARY 7th is on a saturday. >.>
anyways i think mabe dmac and his crew(including darkrain) with some arizona players like smashfighter might come. This will probably be the best tournament in colorado if it works out.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
The Tournament

Sorry guys, but this weekend is a no go for the tournament due to an inability to find a venue for the tournament. I'll post back later if i hear of any other tournaments that are up and coming. So sorry about the short notice.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
eh i dont know about you tony but a lot of us were looking foward to this tournament. that we told kenny to think about almost a month ago omg.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I was looking forward to this tournament too. Hopefully there will be another tournament soon. O, and is someone open this sunday to play me?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
****...the tourney's off, but then again I couldn't go because my parents can't take me >_> anyways, I want to play someone because I can't learn anything if all I fight is comps >_< find me on AIM or something to set up a date to practice

kmgamer

Smash Apprentice
Wow. It sux that the tournament is off but i couldn't be there anyways. Probably good because I need to start saving money for the revolution, not "gambling" it away on smash right now lol. I always lose money at tournaments :urg: .

the Marronator

Smash Ace
InterimOfZeal said:
Yo, if anyone is open on Sunday in the general Aurora area, I can play.
I'm playing ferdi sunday (tomorrow). I live in boulder, which is about a hour from aurora. I'm open on most weekends, so mabe we could play some other time....

Edit: O, and kenny, how did you do at FCCT (or whatever it was)

Top Bottom