• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Well Victor, I still need those info on the psp tourney, so tell me when u learn more! Anyways, who's interimofzeal or whatever? *is training IC's mwahahahahahaha*

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm like Azen, only not as good. I'm just someone who plays everyone high-level. Due to how hectic school has been the past few days though, I haven't been able to train at all. --;

Remni Strath

Smash Rookie
Castle Rock, CO.. the halfway point to hell
Hey guys, I'm out looking for tournaments, and I live in Castle Rock. Anyone planning on one sometime within the next week or so? Also.. you can call me Kenny, but seeing as there's another Kenny floating around here, you guys can call me Skittles or Rem instead if ya want.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
yes, in a matter of fact kenny is holding another tournament this month and its probably going to be the 29th. so prepare for it. but whats with all of these new players.

**** KENNY, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WENT TO NDK AND TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT SMASHBOARDS!

Remni Strath

Smash Rookie
Castle Rock, CO.. the halfway point to hell
Haha, I didn't go to NDK, I kinda just stumbled onto the place. I'm not a new player though, just new to this site. I've played in large tournaments back to when SSB first came out, so I'm pretty good. I can use just about every character effectively I think. Nice to hear there's another tournament coming up though, hopefully I'll be able to make it.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
thats cool but i dont know if you know yet but lol this isnt a ssb tournament. Its a SSBM tournament. well what do you think about getting together and playing? ill probably show you some stuff thats new. >.>

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
meleemarth said:
yes, in a matter of fact kenny is holding another tournament this month and its probably going to be the 29th. so prepare for it. but whats with all of these new players.

**** KENNY, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO WENT TO NDK AND TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT SMASHBOARDS!
Why don't you want more people to know about smashboards? and I thought Kenny was with us at the last tourney so how can he be at NDK...?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
eh, i just hate it when they say that they are good and then lol i play them and they're alright. its just lol im lazy and it gets tiring playing people that arent better or even with me but it is still fun to play them. anyways thats fine since ndk is over and a lot more smashers are popping up. Mabe one of them will be very determined and practice a lot to beat me. oh and kenny was at ndk because it was in sept 17 or 19 idk.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
In a word, because he's elitist, though hardly intentionally. Victor, we still need to find time for our match. I haven't been practicing much, but with what little time I have had, I've been working more on predicting opponents, as well as varying my playstyle.

Random note, you should probably play Zoap more if you want to keep improving, Victor. You two are close enough in skill level that if you keep playing together, you'll both improve drastically. At least, in my opinion.

Falcoace1

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. Just want ed to let everyone know that I won't be very active in the upcoming tournies due to a totaled car and a broken wrist. However, I am glad to see everyone pulling together to bring back the smash scene, and anyone who wishes to host a tourney i'd encourage you to contact me. I'd like to start posting colorado tournaments on the calendar so that we might get out of state players.

Zoap

Smash Master
yea it suxs real bad. im thinkin bout callin nintendo and see if they will fix it even though it isnt under warranty anymore(12 months is phony i mean its only like 4 and 1/2 years old) u never know maybe if i play the poor kid act and that my parents wont pay for it or a new one then they will let me have the repair for free. Of course how this fixes my ****ed up CD that has so many scratches i dont know but hey wat the hell its worth a shot. <(^_^<)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I have a question...Does anyone live super close to boulder? It would be nice to have somebody who is close to me that i could play...

meleemarth

Smash Ace
no, there is nobody who lives in boulder. Colorado smash scene is a traveling scene. so i guess you just have to practice by yourself lol like everyone else....>.>

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hehe, try Cali if you don't want to travel too far to play. Colorado smash players are few and far between, unless you live in Aurora.

Whores.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
whores????

well anyways, does anyone know when kenny plans on having another tournament? even thought the colorado smash scene seems a bit tired from ssbm right now, i wonder when the next tournament is?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I just felt like saying it.

I'm not tired of smash, I haven't been able to play it in a month, so there's really no way I could be tired of it currently.

If I could get like... 3 weeks to a month notice, I could try for a tourney.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
A tourney around winter break would definetly be a good time if you're hosting another one
*mysteriously dissapears* >_> yea...I'm a ninja

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Ferdi, kenny holds a tournament every month now which is great.... anyways ill probably be holding a winter break tournament but first i need to find out if i could get someone like dmac to come. Also mabe ssbm_kings will also be here for it so he might come to. Anyways does anyone feel like coming to my house to play?...

ps-ferdi your not a ninja lol i would say more like a *****.... hahaha

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I probably could go down again. I've gotten alot better from last time, so it might actually be interesting this time lol. Anyways, I'm looking for somebody to play too.

Zoap

Smash Master
^_^ gone on winter break, ferdi too is a ninja i seen it! My gc is still broken lol

meleemarth

Smash Ace
just wondering cuz ive never herd of you unless you went to kenny's last tournament? because theres like three kens in this state. LOL

ZeroMercy

Smash Rookie
meleemarth said:
hmm have you been to any other tournaments in colorado? Have you meet any of us?? and are you good?
no i havent been to any other other tournaments in colorado and i havent met ne of you and i guess im kind of good i am traning and as for lovo i am ken from DSST

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Hey Colorado Smashers should look into coming to Omaha, Nebraska for the FFC tournament on Nov. 26th. There's gonna be the best players from Nebraska, Kansas, and MIssouri there.

Also, if you play other fighting games they are having a slew of other games goin too including SF, GG, Soul Calibur, etc.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
FaceLoran said:
Hey Colorado Smashers should look into coming to Omaha, Nebraska for the FFC tournament on Nov. 26th. There's gonna be the best players from Nebraska, Kansas, and MIssouri there.

Also, if you play other fighting games they are having a slew of other games goin too including SF, GG, Soul Calibur, etc.
sry not until any of us in colorado get our own car, then we can go. otherwise Colorado has its own tournament just as big as fc and its called the colorado cutthroat console tournament. Its pretty much as big and has a lot of the same games. So this spring i suggest anyone from the southwest region should attend this because theres going to be about 60 people this time for ssbm..

the Marronator

Smash Ace
How many were there last year? 60 doesn't sound like too many people compaired to the other tournaments that are held around the US. Of course its alot for colorado lol...

Top Bottom