• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[COLOR="Red"]MELEE:[/COLOR] The 714 Melee Smash Thread

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
The 714 Smash Brothers Thread

I made this thread because we need to unite the 714 smashers that are interested in competitive play! Feel free to post and discuss friendly smash kickbacks, weekly fests, tournaments and any other events that may be fun!
Everyone (even people not in the 714 Area code) is welcome to come join in.

This is the 714 list so far, it's small but if you pm me or post in this thread I'll add you. It's that simple.

SMASHERS

Savage
Grim
CFab
TMXElmo
TrollLegacy
Kill.For.Cash
Flygn
John

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
hey guys I've been working hard on my coding class, I should be available a bit more but lets play tomorrow 11/12/2011 hit me up on my cell if your down 714-244-9595

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I need to buckle down on homework for today, but is anyone planning on going to festizzio's tomorrow?KFC, you need to show those guys what's up.

We should do a carpool if we can.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
zomg we were just talking about you

savageblueboy, meet jr.

jr, meet larenzo.

larenzo, prepare to get *****

both of you come over tomorrow. bring commonyoshi.

supbro

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
I want to play some more smash bros, so would anyone be down for a smashfest this tuesday or thursday at 6762 Warner Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA?

RabidJackal

Smash Apprentice
anybody wanna play me? I live right next to in n out on harbor blvd in fullerton.

free mondays to fridays from 3pm onwards
I live at the address listed above and I always play with a group of friends frequently (not as much since school started). We would probably be down to come out and play you if you couldn't make it up here. We like to play Sundays a lot, too, if you're available then.

shmeargle

Smash Apprentice
Lol I don't know anyone in that area . I'm just saying where I travel normally when I'm outta my city. But yeah HB for me is pretty far. I swear I feel the 714 area is dead. I thought there would be a lot more people.

:phone:

shmeargle

Smash Apprentice
I live in orange but yeah I wanna play more and get better. The only time I'm around fullerton is if my parents have to shop at costco or there's something to do in fullerton. So i think it's kind of far away lol. I'll see if I have the time. I'm pretty new and scrubby to the game.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
I live in 562, mid long beach. I am a very oldschooler, but I have been playing smash again lately.. I'm down to play during the day & weekends n such...

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Quite redundant since I just posted in the 909 thread, but let's play next Wednesday!! I actually don't live too far from KFC, however I wouldn't be able to host anything at my place..

Top Bottom