• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collision V! Now BRAWL and MELEE!

theDuL0R

Smash Journeyman
So after the first 5 people no one else is going to receive discounts for bringing in set ups??? And I'm confused with the Ruling for Brawl on stages...

"Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches"

So its after Stage Striking we call our bans? And do we have to call our stage bans only at that time??? Sorry, not use to a ruleset like this :/
No, it works like normal. I just wrote it in the wrong place xD. When I have some time ill go back and fix it
Stage banning occurs before game 1? Interesting, I haven't seen that done since MLG. I wonder if anyone will notice/enforce this lol.
There you go Will my dude.

EDIT: Damnit, RJ beat me to it lol

iRJi

Smash Champion
Please bring setups!!!!! This is for both Brawl and melee PPL!!

Edit: Added Livestream link to thread OP so it shows in livestream links for the day.

I am sure that is what you are checking chibo xP

Top Bottom