• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
The unfortunate thing is that it desyncs online because I've heard that it uses timed ghosts or something like that. It's definitely worth having on your Full Set though. I made song changes to fit the stage.
That's the brawlvault entry you're thinking about. The texture in page one of this thread is simply a texture replacement.

iLLuMinati_EYE

Smash Apprentice
so i downloaded a competitive peach stage from brawl vault to replace mario circuit (peaches castle in project M) and for some reason when i replace it in brawl the stage works but when i replace it in project M it still displays the original peaches castle. Are these stages not compatible with the latest version of project M 3.02?? i used the same program for both brawl and project M wiiscrubber 1.4 to change the stages and it seems to work only with one any suggestions

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
that 3.02 Mars Destination isn't wi-fi safe, just to let people know.
Just wanted to let you know I updated Mars FD so that it doesn't desync anymore. Somehow the STPM didn't save or something when I was doing mass copy/paste in BrawlBox with all the other FDs I made.

Oh and I also updated Oceanville. I had someone on Brawl Vault tell me it also desyncs, so I reimported the camera from the Project M version and double checked to see if the collisions and blastzones were the same as the default 3.02 version (which they are), as well as revamped the water model so that it looks more ocean-like.
And I'll probably get around to double checking the rest of my FDs later tonight.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
In the future im naming my firstborn son after you.
Poor kid. :laugh:

Anyway, is there a Green Hill Zone anywhere that doesn't look like it came straight out of Sonic 1? I've been trying to fix up the textures and backgrounds of all the "retro" stages (replaced Hyrule Castle with a Frozen Hyrule higher-def variant, for more variety, fixed Metal Cavern's background but not the textures, still nothing for Dreamland yet) and GHZ sticks out like a sore thumb.

Giygue

Smash Journeyman
Hey, can anyone point me to where I could download an image of the text for the stage select screen for Mewtwo200's Luigi's mansion stage? (alternatively someone could just tell me what font it's in and I'll make it myself)

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Why is the beach Smashville download only _00 and not the full set? How does that work?
I think you just change the number at the end so that it occupies all of the slots.

I actually have it as my _00 but with Oceanville on the rest of them. Not sure why.

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
I Wonder if someone can put a lists of texturized stages for 3.02 ? some 3.0 stages havent got that pro m update yet sadly : (

-TK-

Smash Rookie
NNID
I-TK-I
Well it shouldn't desync since it's just PM Battlefield with a Background swap but as I don't play Wi-fi I can't guarantee it. Will take a picture of it and edit this post when i'm back home. I've been adapting more stages to PM recently so i might as well create a new thread.
Glad you're enjoying the work so far :)
EDIT: Alright here is what the BF version looks like:
Download link please!!!

-TK-

Smash Rookie
NNID
I-TK-I
Well it shouldn't desync since it's just PM Battlefield with a Background swap but as I don't play Wi-fi I can't guarantee it. Will take a picture of it and edit this post when i'm back home. I've been adapting more stages to PM recently so i might as well create a new thread.
Glad you're enjoying the work so far :)
EDIT: Alright here is what the BF version looks like:
Can i get a download link fot the BF on the castelvania's clock tower stage??? Thanks!!!

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
I made a couple that you guys might like... ALL wifi safe:

FD 3.0
Falling Destination

Final Chamber

Tribute to FairNight (Ice FD)

PS2 3.0
Blue Smash/Pm Stadium (Normal)

Blue Smash/Pm Stadium (Ice)

Distant Planet 3.0

cmloe

Smash Cadet
Can someone please make SSP for the temple of time stage on Warioware. Thanks.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Where in the set up would i look for when my game makes the beeping freeze noise when I click start to get to the SSS?

I've never had this happen to me before, and I can't even test the stages individually because of it.

superxyzpower

Smash Rookie
NNID
superxyzpower
Is it possible for ppl to use textured stages made for 3.0 while still playing pro m 3.02 ? : o does anyone know? This is the only reason why im afraid of using textures that were released after the update. Plus I play online way way more then I play offline. I mean cpus are cool but its all about those human players < 3

Last edited:

StriderAaron360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlueStrider
Question: For smashville, do you need to have all the stgvillage files or can they be deleted? I have the beach village texture and want it to stay that way. (sorry if this was asked already!)

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
Question: For smashville, do you need to have all the stgvillage files or can they be deleted? I have the beach village texture and want it to stay that way. (sorry if this was asked already!)
Just put the same file in 5 times, each time changing the number at the end (_00 to _04).

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Do you think you can fix the rainbow one? I tryed to use it online and I desynched.
Don't know why it would be doing that, since I double checked all my stages to make sure the models, collisions, cameras, blastzones, and everything else were the same as default 3.02 FD.

I'll look into it again as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
Is there a list of which Brawl stages are replaced with which Project M stages?
This should be all of them:
Luigi's Mansion (Dracula's Castle)
Green Greens (Dreamland 64)
Mario Bros. (Fountain of Dreams)
New Pork City (Fourside)
Bridge of Eldin (Hyrule Castle)
75 m (Kongo Jungle)
Mushroomy Kingdom (Metal Cavern)
Mario Circuit (Princess Peaches Castle)
Spear Pillar (Saffron City)
Hanebow (Skyloft)
Yoshi's Island Melee (Yoshi's Story)
Online Practice Stage (Training Room)

SixSaw

Smash Journeyman
Sweeeeeeet so if anyone wants to have a look and find what I did wrong, that would ALSO be much appreciated.

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
That I can't do, I'm pretty terribad at using BrawlBox, I really need to sit down and just teach it to myself some time, I have too many Stage ideas to not learn to use BrawlBox well..

Top Bottom