• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Mera Mera

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'll try defragging my SD to see if it makes a difference, but it looks like your Charizard costumes, aside from the dragonfly one (excuse my lack of knowledge on post first gen pokemon :p ), don't have flames on the tales and it seems to actually affect the hitboxes... like, there's no fire hitbox for more damage and different knockback on the other costumes. Is this fixable? Just a heads up.

Are there any costumes aside from this that are known to affect gameplay in your set?

Edit: Oh, and I should add I love this collection, character skins included.

Kati

Smash Lord
Joe that version of hyrule is bigger than Project M's, so it probably doesn't fit in this thread (despite being much better imo) due to the desynching it would cause online and in replays. I am currently working on the smaller version (having made that one you showed).

himemiya

Smash Lord
Yes. The UFO sfx I'm not too sure. I know if you get rid of the model the sfx still stays there. Don't know where it would be, try replacing ef_stgvillage with ef_stgfinal or something. See what happens.
Sorry for asking this late but do point me to the ufo & duck file cause I search all the files and it looks like none of them contain the duck/ufo models for it and what do mean replacing "ef_stgvillage with ef_stgfinal"?

yeah sorry for sounding like a ******.

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i was wondering if someone could do a background swap for me? I want Spear Pillar's BG on Battlefield, would really appreciate it!
P.s: Hope you guys can add the SSP and Stage icon :33

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Sorry for asking this late but do point me to the ufo & duck file cause I search all the files and it looks like none of them contain the duck/ufo models for it and what do mean replacing "ef_stgvillage with ef_stgfinal"?

yeah sorry for sounding like a ******.
Pete is in ModelData[6] and UFO is in ModelData[12].

And ef_StgVillage is right when you open it up.

Replace it with one from a different stage like FD or BF.

Led-Zeppelin

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, i was wondering if someone could do a background swap for me? I want Spear Pillar's BG on Battlefield, would really appreciate it!
P.s: Hope you guys can add the SSP and Stage icon :33
Is anyone gonna help me with this? :c

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
How exactly do I need to put the stage hacks onto my SD card? I've never done it before, so I want to make sure that I will do it correctly.

Translucent

Smash Journeyman
So with a final destination skin i have i can just drag STGFINAL.pac into the stages i can rename it to whatever FD was named before?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
If you're replacing FD, and the file you downloaded is named STGFINAL.pac, you won't need to rename it. Just go to private>wii>app>RSBE>pf>stage>melee and drop it here. Simply let it replace what is already there.

You only need to rename it when people give the file other names like myspecialstage_STGFINAL.pac or SuperAwesomeFD.pac or whatever. You can figure out what to rename most things based on what's already in that folder.

Kati

Smash Lord
I just uploaded a new critter-less smashville, mh3 battlefield, and dreamland with green green's background to the vault.

*Edit*

New skyworld and pokemon stadium 2 as well.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
As the creator of the texture I took it upon myself to create the OFFICIAL update, thanks luigifan141, but I can take it from here. The new download link has been updated with my edits:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26561

Also, can someone update this for 2.5b lol

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28168

TheDevicer

Smash Cadet
Just as a heads up, none of the non-updated stages that I've uploaded no longer exist on BV and will probably be leaving mediafire sooner than later. I will not be finding the time to update them.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
does that include any not on the first page?

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
How do i replace the stage select icons? I'm using the Aethereal Light over FD, and I know where to put the STG_FINAL but i don't know what to do with the rest of the images in the package.

Top Bottom