• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi

• Coke

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Sprite dude... seriously?

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters

Sweet Genius

Smash Rookie
Well,

Which one is it going to be.

Do you prefer the higher amount of sugar content in Pepsi? Or the more true cola taste in Coke. Or do you think its the other way around?

You decide!

So i will ask you again.

Pepsi or Coke?

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Personally, I am a part of the no-soda master race, enjoy your diabetes and cancer drinking that.

Taste wise, Coke is great, probably because I live in the South, but Pepsi is still good.

Although if I wanted any soda I'd go with Mountain Dew.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Personally, I am a part of the no-soda master race, enjoy your diabetes and cancer drinking that.

Taste wise, Coke is great, probably because I live in the South, but Pepsi is still good.

Although if I wanted any soda I'd go with Mountain Dew.
Where in the south? I'm in Mississippi, Dr. Pepper land.

Pepsi FTW tho

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I drink only water bros and maybe orange juice but i like coke with tacos de pastor thats heaven for a mexican :3

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Coke mixed with Sprite or Fanta... Does that count? If not, Pepsi all the way.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Sweet tea, nectar of the South.
I've been trying to stay away from sodas more, but I guess I'd vote for Coke.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
I'm probably one of those rare few who prefer Pepsi.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Coke >>>

it's literally not even close, they are on two separate leagues. Dr Pepper though beats both by quite a substantial amount.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I would have said pepsi for the longest time

But my favorite soda now is Vanilla Coke

I think I prefer tea though than any soda

GOLDENMOP

Smash Cadet
I accidentally clicked on pepsi, wow. Anyway, coke Is my fav, pepsi is good stuff too though.

Nooph

Smash Cadet
wow, so many people that either don't drink soda or drink something else. i feel like such a minority now. :(
coke master race, though. i like the taste more, and i live in georgia. it's got the home field advantage.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
wow, so many people that either don't drink soda or drink something else. i feel like such a minority now. :(
coke master race, though. i like the taste more, and i live in georgia. it's got the home field advantage.
While I stopped drinking soda when I lost weight, the Coke Museum is pretty awesome. I am likely going tomorrow.

I rarely drink soda plain. It is almost always mixed up with some Jack.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I work at a restaurant that serves Pepsi over Coke. People get straight up aggressive when you don't have Coke and ask "Is Pepsi ok?".
"No it isn't" >:|
We had a person fill out a feedback sheet asking for Coke in capital letters across the whole sheet.

I do prefer coke, but give me water anyday. Sprite if there's a gun to my head. Thanks for the option.

Sweet Genius

Smash Rookie
I work at a restaurant that serves Pepsi over Coke. People get straight up aggressive when you don't have Coke and ask "Is Pepsi ok?".
"No it isn't" >:|
I have a problem with people like that. Like seriously the taste difference isn't THAT huge to upset someone, they're just dumb, its okay, i feel for you.

Tali_Zorha

Smash Rookie
Pepsi>> sprite>>>>>>>>>>> coke

Neither of the three are my favorites but only counting those three. That's how I would rate them.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
I prefer Coke. I'm sick and tired of people saying that Pepsi and Coke has the exact same taste, but Pepsi is much more sugary than Coke. I personally love Pepsi's taste better, but Coke is sort of on the "just right" side when it comes to balancing the ingredients. After all, Coke is just a gram of sugar higher than a typical Sprite. A Pepsi is like four grams more than the lemon-lime soda.

When it comes to a restaurant, "is Pepsi ok?" is a yes. Just because it has a "different taste" doesn't mean there isn't at least some similarities between the brands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom