• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CO-2: Asphyxiation

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Colorado's aiming to hold a big tournament around early March. All of Colorado's top players, in conjunction to a plethora of scrubs, will be present. We'd like to get as many good players (particularly OOSers) to come to this as possible, so if people could give us dates that would work, we'll try our best to set it around whenever is most convenient.

The date will be announced within the week, and the venue should be confirmed before mid-February (worst case scenario, we'll hold it at a big house; however, we'd like to get a nicer venue this time around). There should be at least 40 people, and hopefully, we'll end up with many, many, more players.

Confirm list to be added later.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Is that from ATHF? I think I remember that episode. Anyways, yea, early March sounds good, around the first week if possible. Just make sure the venue is reliable.

I also needed to google the name of the tourney, mmhmm Tony suuuuuuucks.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Is that from ATHF? I think I remember that episode. Anyways, yea, early March sounds good, around the first week if possible. Just make sure the venue is reliable.

I read your post wrong yeeeaaaahhhhhh :D

Imposter Professor Ken

Smash Apprentice

lol me too.... the 17 sounds goodd yo

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, a St. Patrick's Day tourney? You must use the green outfit or you lose! I may be able to make it for this, since it's a holiday. But on the same note, if I came home for a holiday, I'd be expected to BE at home. Hmmmm, I'll have to see.

Top Bottom