• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I'm contemplating going to O-No's, but its my last night before spring break so I'll probably opt to spend it with school friends. Juan, we should play this afternoon. I'm gonna try and get my bro to come out to the session too.

otherwise, I'll see everyone in brawl season

p34chPAI

Smash Cadet
>_>; Ionno if anyone's still reading this thread, but tonight there's a CNU-hosted Smash event of sorts at ~8:30. It's in the usual place (York River West's multi-purpose room); directions and such can be found in previous posts in this thread, and... yeah, I guess contact Trey (SchoolieDee) or Pat (SpeedYoshi) for any additional information.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <

rhan

Smash Hero
Gah ever since Brawl came out ppl have been doing online laggy matches...I want to have some real matches without lag. I need to show off my Toon Link. ^_^

And Toasty that was a pretty nice match. You should have tried for the Up Smash at the end lol

rhan

Smash Hero
R.O.B is awsome! lol
I would like to be there for the next smashfest. And the rest of STARS too.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Toasty we still need that roy vs roy match
OHSHI. I forgot about that! MM$, right?? ^_^ And then we do Ness/Roy! But for the most part, if I go to CNU, I'll be playing Brawl. If there's a Melee setup, I'll play those matches and any other special requests I or someone else may have [lol, Schoolie: Ness/Bowser for good measure?...actually naw I want some sexy R.O.B. dittos.]

R.O.B. is G.A.Y.

<3 <3 <3
QFT. <3 ROB

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lawl toasty i was just about to post that for the COMPLETE opposite reason

anyway sorry for being a lazy bum and doing it now but do any of you guys at CNU have extra controllers from like...three weeks ago >_>? it seems that dean left more controllers there than i thought he did and he'd like em back. the one im thinking in particular is the one kathleen took claiming it was his roommate's. so yea if there's extras, just give them to an ODU next time we're down there

oh right, btw
FACK ROB

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
oh right, btw
FACK ROB
whatever man, as Tao would say...well you don't need me to remind you, just look at the comments of any YouTube video you're in ;) Have we even played recently? >_< ROB is ****ing sexy...he's like Jigglypuff and G&W combined...and then they gave him a ****ing laser! Not to mention the Beyblade! And his role in subspace...mannn oh man. SO good. [don't remember if I posted that comment here before or not]

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
>_< ROB is ****ing sexy...he's like Jigglypuff and G&W combined...and then they gave him a ****ing laser! Not to mention the Beyblade! And his role in subspace...mannn oh man. SO good.
Glad to know we feel the same way about this character... I could've sworn I posted this exact same thing about 9 times in the Sova thread :laugh:

I suggest that everyone attend Slash's smashfest next weekend, and enter the resulting tourney/crew battle. Depending on rides, I might bring CNU with me :)

<3 Rob
<3 Lasers
<3 Beyblades
<3 Your character being fair'd 8 times off the ledge
<3 The Corneria Combo
</3 Rob haters

p34chPAI

Smash Cadet
so ionno who's seen it on FB yet, but this weekend (Saturday afternoon) CNU's hosting a Brawl fest (finally!) ^_^ it's supposed to start around 3, but people are welcome at any time of the night, really (unless there are actual rules that I haven't been informed of >_>) If you want food/drink, I would suggest you bring either your own food stuffs, stuff to share, or money for a meal nearby \(^_^ )/

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
so ionno who's seen it on FB yet, but this weekend (Saturday afternoon) CNU's hosting a Brawl fest (finally!) ^_^ it's supposed to start around 3, but people are welcome at any time of the night, really (unless there are actual rules that I haven't been informed of >_>) If you want food/drink, I would suggest you bring either your own food stuffs, stuff to share, or money for a meal nearby \(^_^ )/
Is it gonna be in the usual Multipurpose Room?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Everyone make sure to attend Senko's Tourney this Sunday :)

Check the Sova thread for info, the more recent pages, be there! Bring all your friends! Bring everyone you've ever met that plays brawl.

Play A Round Golf and Games
89 Nelson Drive
Newport News, VA 23601

Time: 3pm (try to get to early for practice and setting up, speaking of which, WE NEED THEM!)

5$ entry singles
5$ per person in teams
2$ venue if not playing another game held on a arcade machine
Payout 70/20/10 (Singles)
70/20/10, 70/30 (Teams, pending attendence)

Rules:
No Items (Not even Smash Balls)
3 Stocks-6 min
Old Melee rules from the first post of of this thread are in effect.

Stages:
Random - (Brawl) Battle Field, Final Destintion, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island (Singles only), Lylat Cruise, Smashville (Melee) Pokemon Stadium, Rainbow Cruise (Teams only)

Counterpick - Luigi's Mansion, Mario Circuit, Bridge of Eldin, Skyworld, Shadow Moses (Melee) Jungle Japes, Green Greens, Corneria, Brinstar

The_Doug

Smash Ace
hey cool something happening today. how long is this expected to go on for? i get off work at 6 today.

edit: just got home. this still happening or anyone planning on smash afterwards, lemme know!

drag00nspyd0r

Smash Rookie
wow this thread died....

yeah I've been asking around for TVs...Caboose, I'm about to go to work, so make a post on the SoVa and CNU thread asking, pleading, begging with those asian teddy bear eyes of yours...

more tvs never hurt :) and power strips! I think we have like 6 or 7 Wiis and could easily get more
^^^you heard the man. we need TVs for toasty's gusto's tourny this saturday. if you have em, please bring em

<---Caboose

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, like I told toasty already I don't have any portable modle TV's. I'll see if Kadaj has any sitting around.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
what smashfest doesn't equal tourney with entrance fee? my roommate and I were looking forward to toasty's tourney finally getting here..but i'm guessing that was cancelled/moved up?

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so someone summarize what is going down this weekend tournament wise and where.
toasty's

sat, then something afterwards with doubles and crews at slashtalons (where is that)

and then something sunday somewhere else..

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
CNU when are u gonna be ready to do a crew Battle with P$C ?????

Rules:

3 Stock 8 min

Random Stages:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

CounterPick Stages:

Brinstar
Jungle Japes
Rainbow Cruise
Green Greens
Pokemon Stadium 1