• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clubbing Powerrankings/Discussion Thread.

D1

Banned via Administration
G-reg's right Mew2K's dad *****.

He'd be the Isai of clubbing.

Btw I anteatered more than just Balrog's Allied, plus I taught Blacka some moves ^_~.

Move TUTOR!

D1

Btw you guys ain't never met my homies Ben-Teezee, WarriorKnight, and Enz0. Those Melee cats been in the clubbing scene in NYC for a minute. If I invite 'em to hang w/ us you'll see. :D They...gets...IT IN.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm salty... I was gone get on that black chick too at the end but some white dude hopped on it... I was salty...

I plan on keeping that number 1 status... haha... I don't play around when it comes to the ladies... Me and Allied was trapped on some girls for a good hour.... B*tch had me on Geodude Skipped graveler and evolved my azz into Golem...No lie...

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
I'm salty... I was gone get on that black chick too at the end but some white dude hopped on it... I was salty...

I plan on keeping that number 1 status... haha... I don't play around when it comes to the ladies... Me and Allied was trapped on some girls for a good hour.... B*tch had me on Geodude Skipped graveler and evolved my azz into Golem...No lie...
lolololololol

D1

Y.B.M.

You da man. XD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

omg ****ing LOLLLLLL

mah *****h allied, everywhere with them balrogs in da clubssss

Allied

Smash Master
So me, cheese, slikvik, chibo, vex went clubbing

highlight of the night

cheese met up with the same REALLY hot girl once and actually she was diggin him

and he..

didn't get her number....

>_>

CHIBO GOT WITH GIRLS

Slik is a god LOOL

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well, I'm not going then...I might go to the one out in Dallas...Never been there... I wonder how the clubs are out there...

Allied

Smash Master
Well, I'm not going then...I might go to the one out in Dallas...Never been there... I wonder how the clubs are out there...
my dude...

this is unacceptable
Sorry when i got home today i got a letter to finally take my test to see if i can become a New York State correctional officer but yeah it turns out its during MLG DC.

>_> i really need this job though so i kinda have to cancel DC

u guys can still go if you want though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Cheese Fatal and I are clubbin' in Vegas that weekend

out of region clubbin

edit: i think the honorable mentions in the OP is a bit much...

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I definetly went up a tier after what i did tonight.

Hooked up with four *****es <3

Not gonna lie, one of them was a grenade. she threw herself on me and ****ing kissed me. =/

Atleast i kept it real ;)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
But like... your not even 18 yet...
Teen Clubs are harder than Adult Clubs... wtf.

You actually have to put in work because they aren't all ****faced like how they are at real clubs.

Chibo Cheese put that *** on b-b-b-b-lasttt!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea but like, Teen clubs aren't "clubbin"
idk, everything else just changes a lot of it imo. That's like elementary schools being ranked in the princeton review's list of best colleges

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yea but like, Teen clubs aren't "clubbin"
idk, everything else just changes a lot of it imo. That's like elementary schools being ranked in the princeton review's list of best colleges
Chibo, don't talk like you know about clubs man.

... girls are girls.

Horrible analogy too btw.

Stick to brawl-related ****.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
I definetly went up a tier after what i did tonight.

Hooked up with four *****es <3

Not gonna lie, one of them was a grenade. she threw herself on me and ****ing kissed me. =/

Atleast i kept it real ;)
I approve lil n!gga. I will argue in Chibos defense that the **** is a new experience for younger chicks and they're feenin for it. But it's obvious u get it in consistently

Shoutouts to Allied. My phone broke when I was tryna book the white chick. Allied comes in with the major save and books for me.

Although still salty he wasn't around when I was gettin it in with the sexy Indian chick. She was a 10 and I knew I was gonna forget her name...

Cheese loses points for not following up with her friend. But it's all good he's learning.

Normally I got love for my sexy black chicks but most of the top tier ones fake. White chicks so easy...

TKBRO we overdue for an outing my n!gga

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
***** YOU DIDNT TELL ME WHO WAS ALL GOING TO PHILLY SLIK!

you already know I do OOS tourneys before i do instate

nighaz going clubbing with out me and ****...lol

also fatal can't club...lol

Allied

Smash Master
All i'm saying if Fatal goes clubbing = "Hey cruzz whats up ;3" LOOOOL

Soon Pwii! <3

Virdian City 8

Plans? Whos coming?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm going...aileen apparently goes to clubs now so she might wanna go 2...first girl on the HM's if she goes...lol

and its in your area ***** you gotta find the club this time

Allied

Smash Master
I'm going...aileen apparently goes to clubs now so she might wanna go 2...first girl on the HM's if she goes...lol

and its in your area ***** you gotta find the club this time
Chill its Jersey, i'll see what i can do.

Top Bottom