• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Closing Honours

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's gonna end soon and I have to get a final word in.

Maybe on this 10th birthday, I'll give everyone a clean slate and try to forgive any injustices and foolishness I've had to endure at their hands in my time here...

LOL yeah right, see you in hell guys. <3

Discussion here: Cremation or Burial? That's the question that'll be most relevant for you.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Cremation.

I want my ashes used as a fertilizer so that I may come back as a fruit tree.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want my body launched out of a cannon over a kindergarten playground during recess with dynamite strapped to my chest so the children are showered in blood.

Or I guess cremation.

Idk, either is cool.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
I want to be cremated so i can become a tree so i can be cut down and turned into paper to be in the next twilight 128 episode saga book! :bee:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Idea stealer my lower back which is my *bleep*

Heres what you said.

Cremation.

I want my ashes used as a fertilizer so that I may come back as a fruit tree.
And what DTK said

I want to be cremated so i can become a tree so i can be cut down and turned into paper to be in the next twilight 128 episode saga book! :bee:
Clearly if you was to remove your shades you'd see that i want to be cut down and turned into a part of a book.

Good day to you my sir.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Vyse is pri cool I won't kill him.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
First cut out all the organs because I won't need them. Give them to rich people who pay a lot of money for them (not poor people, they didn't do anything for it), which goes to my family and then they cremate me with that and I'll be with a :3 on my face

Top Bottom