• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
First of all, sorry for making a new thread, but no one has answered any of these for me :(

Questions concerning Nintendo WiFi bans:

1. Will you be fine if you play EXBrawl with anyone? (Unlimited replay, unrestricted cam etc., nothing that changes gameplay)

2. With friends you can do whatever though right?

3. Why does the Homebrew 'Save Extractor' note to use with caution? I would like to use it, but that has been bugging me.

4. How/where do I download and save custom textures to use in EX Brawl?

Edit:

5. How (if possible) do you upload stages made using Stage Studio to AiB?

6. How do I strike text? (Make the line go through it)...

7. This is a little tougher I suppose, but my Wii starts freezing when I load custom textures.

Ok, so basically as of yesterday I downloaded a few textures and they worked fine. Today, I downloaded a few more and my Wii freezes after about 30 secs on the character select menu.

Can anyone help me with this =/?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
1: Don't do it, you could be banned.
2: That hasn't been proven as far as I know.

1) IDK
2) IDK

I hope that helped!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
1: Don't do it, you could be banned.
2: That hasn't been proven as far as I know.

1) IDK
2) IDK

I hope that helped!
Hah, to a degree yes. I will probably just stay away from with anyone from now on. I was just playing a ton of Brawl+ online with friends last night and I'm still fine though!

timothyung

Smash Ace
If you play EXBrawl, you shouldn't be banned because no gameplay elements have been changed. They cannot detect that you used codes. Even if they can, you will not be banned because your codes won't ruin others gameplay.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Ok, all the questions have been answered except for 5, 6, and 7. I know that 90% of the people on here know #6 so I should at least get one reply!

The thing that I would really like help with is #7 though!!!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I figured it out, it was a Bowser skin.

That's why I changed the name to "Close this thread" but no one has done that yet, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom