• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread

zrky

Smash Lol'd
whyd you quit, your not that bad, i mean not everyone is good on their first tries.

smaci92

Smash Lord
you didn't have to quit snucas. you just have to read more tuts and get better. a few days ago i was just as bad as you...but i read a few tuts because of conker motivated me, and look I'm a lot better then i was a few days ago.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
If it´s attention you wanted, congratz, you just got it because some people here can´t decipher the difference between a kid and an emo (even though both are sorta linked if you think about it). If you´re actually quitting, I suggest you stop posting on this shop and ask a mod to close it. Good luck in life.

L__

Smash Master
Snucas...

Go look at some good tuts. Try out a few new styles I've tried most of the styles that I know of.

Look how Smaci has progressed...how I've progressed...

I mean seriously try a sprite sig, or a B&W piece...

._.

Meh, it's up to you.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
So ur quitting because people dont like ur sigs?

Why not just try a new style?
sum'd it up for me. The main reason I quit is because of jeebs.
BLAME IT ON JEEBS!

Snucas you should not quit. You have good potential. Thats the main reason I Invited you in the All Stars. You shouldn't quit. And if you do I will find out where you live and slap you across the face. When I saw the first sig in here I thought: holy **** he's good [sends invitation.] AND PEOPLE DO CLICK ON THIS AND DONT THINK YOU SUCK!

cuz I sucked.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
lol thank you. I probably quit sig making for a while though. I'm learning how to become a pixel artist, and I'm gonna learn how to eventually do spritesheets
Will Zolga someday be able to request spritesheets for smaci?

Oh and GIMP can do that extract frames from video thing PS can do, You just need GAP.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Stop thinking you're bad, you're better than most people!
I think you should keep making sigs for fun, and if anyone happens to request one, go ahead and give it to them.:)
LOL at 629 posts.:laugh:

I hope to see you around the site!:)

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I am not going to quit ok, im just not making sigs for other people, i'll make them for myself but im in a slump and still pissed off so ima make sigs for enjoyment. see, look at this....

Horrible lighting, 3 renders FTL, bad text.....SLUMP, MAJOR, NO INSPIRATION, NOTHING GOOD!
:mad:
i would only agree with the text, im not a sig maker (though i have tried but failed EPICALLY), I think the three renders went well together
maybe you should put yoshi in there:laugh:

could you make me a sig for another forum using this?
lol thank you. I probably quit sig making for a while though. I'm learning how to become a pixel artist, and I'm gonna learn how to eventually do spritesheets
wow, im also trying to learn pixel art (not just pokesplices, which I seem to be good at like you guys are at sigs :)), mybe we could work together on sprite sheets:laugh:

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
i would only agree with the text, im not a sig maker (though i have tried but failed EPICALLY), I think the three renders went well together

wow, im also trying to learn pixel art (not just pokesplices, which I seem to be good at like you guys are at sigs :)), mybe we could work together on sprite sheets:laugh:
Pokesheets would make me love u guys!!!!!

I go fanboy crazy over cool spritesheets XD

L__

Smash Master
Snucas...

Go around and look for some GFX sites and read tutorials and don't rip them like...*COUGHCOUGHJEEBUSCOUGHCOUGH* jk.

But, try to learn instead of feeling bad.

smaci92

Smash Lord
Not "mybe we could work together on sprite sheets". We WILL work together on spritesheets. :laugh: and I think i'm gonna head over to your custom pokemon shop, and learn how to do fusions :)

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad

idk how to do render images...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
Not "mybe we could work together on sprite sheets". We WILL work together on spritesheets. :laugh: and I think i'm gonna head over to your custom pokemon shop, and learn how to do fusions :)
oh, oh, meesa can do sprite fusions
they are quite fun, but it is very easy to go overboard
(dont try mewterair mewtwo, scyther, and dragonair, and i think some others i forgot)

Top Bottom