• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
so is this smashfest tmr? or the day after?? i need times, locations, dates, erry'thang plz.
As for location, It WILL be at my house then going over to grillz again. Date? WEDNESDAY! i just talked to him, he said that we should start at my house then head over to his around 7 ish.

People who's coming, well idk really.

so far just JFox, tecnine, Blast.

possibly attending- you, haley, eggm, dc, ooohrah.

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE COMING! or thinking about making an appearance. Please post so we can see how many set-ups we need and stuff like that. THANKS :)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol, my avatar came from a pokemon card. and it's just there til i can find my old jpuff avatar

:D
OMFG I KNEW THAT!! i was gonna say sumthing too. LOL pokemon card jiggs ftw.

and yea ill definitely be there on wed.

and tec0 i was in college for about 2 yrs as a full time student and u definitely have enough time to waste a day playing smash, that is unless ur taking, 25 credits and working 2 jobs, then i might say u have absolutely ZERO time.
lol <3 u still tec0, ill see u at revival, i miss u!

edit since u updated first post i dont have the info can u pm it to me so i can find out how im goin. i might try to just meet up wit vanz cuz he knows NJ like a ****ing cartographer.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'd rather not play til very late wednesday cuz i have class the next day. So I'm gonna try to get there a little on the earlier side. I'd be there around 12:30 or 1pm. Anyone wanna play at this time?

Oh eggm can't come, he has work wednesdays

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather not play til very late wednesday cuz i have class the next day. So I'm gonna try to get there a little on the earlier side. I'd be there around 12:30 or 1pm. Anyone wanna play at this time?

I get home from class around 1:30-ish. If you plan your arrival around then, you can just pop by my house and we can just play until everyone else is ready.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
going. ill be showing up late though, most likely at grills. i get back from NY around 6:30

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
OMFG I KNEW THAT!! i was gonna say sumthing too. LOL pokemon card jiggs ftw.

and yea ill definitely be there on wed.

and tec0 i was in college for about 2 yrs as a full time student and u definitely have enough time to waste a day playing smash, that is unless ur taking, 25 credits and working 2 jobs, then i might say u have absolutely ZERO time.
lol <3 u still tec0, ill see u at revival, i miss u!

edit since u updated first post i dont have the info can u pm it to me so i can find out how im goin. i might try to just meet up wit vanz cuz he knows NJ like a ****ing cartographer.
42 East 17th street Bayonne New Jersey 2nd Floor

just meet up with vanz ;)

well okay, I don't care when. Just come by i guess.

I get home from class around 1:30-ish. If you plan your arrival around then, you can just pop by my house and we can just play until everyone else is ready.
JUST COME TO MINE =D

we have to go eat somewhere epic!!!!!!!!!
AGREED

going. ill be showing up late though, most likely at grills. i get back from NY around 6:30
GOOD SH*T Oorah lol

:eek: why will u be in NY, and where in NY??

Jfacksch - i can be there around 12:30 - 1ish :D
Come By 1 :30 ish lol

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
lol Calm down vanz haha. My internship is in Manhatten, thats why. Its a few blocks away from 33rd st path.

JFox

Smash Hero
lol Calm down vanz haha. My internship is in Manhatten, thats why. Its a few blocks away from 33rd st path.
He most likely is lookin for a ride so that he doesn't have to take public trans to get to bayonne. Help a brotha out :lick:

f*ck you vanz, i sometimes like to talk like im gangster! You have a problem?!:laugh::laugh:

Cia

das kwl
He most likely is lookin for a ride so that he doesn't have to take public trans to get to bayonne. Help a brotha out :lick:

f*ck you vanz, i sometimes like to talk like im gangster! You have a problem?!:laugh::laugh:
not at all. in fact, i KNEW he wouldn't be driving. everyone is afraid of driving in the city :laugh:

also, stop PUIing :D

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
vanz where can i meet up wit u? call my cell plz, 360-917-4811

aoii- can u text me how to get there just in case vanz doesnt see this cuz i dont think he has a cell atm.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
12:30 - 1 sound good??

also, what's ur address??

nvmd, checked first post
yeah sure, how about you JFOX?

Also, DC you coming?

EDIT! lol

aoii- can u text me how to get there just in case vanz doesnt see this cuz i dont think he has a cell atm.
Uhm, im not good with directions and i also don't know where your coming from lol

Tell me where your coming from, okay?

Cia

das kwl

i'm prolly gonna take my mom's cell tmr.. LOL

but in case i don't.

Directions.

1. Take the PATH train from 33rd to Hoboken terminal. (Make sure you get on the Hoboken line)

2. At Hoboken, you will leave the train station and walk to the light rail. signs will point you in the right direction. be sure to get a round trip ticket and get one validated each way.

3. Take the 22nd street line light rail to 22nd street.

4. once you leave the 22nd street train station, make a left and keep going until you hit 17th street.

5. Once you get to 17th street, make a right and keep going til you get to building #42. i believe it's the second floor.

just incase, get Aooiii's phone #

btw, get @ VaNzquest.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet

but in case i don't.

Directions.

1. Take the PATH train from 33rd to Hoboken terminal. (Make sure you get on the Hoboken line)

2. At Hoboken, you will leave the train station and walk to the light rail. signs will point you in the right direction. be sure to get a round trip ticket and get one validated each way.

4. once you leave the 22nd street train station, make a left and keep going until you hit 17th street.

5. Once you get to 17th street, make a right and keep going til you get to building #42. i believe it's the second floor.

btw, get @ VaNzquest.
LMAO! at VaNzquest :laugh:

( IF ANYTHING )

Blast i'll meet you at the lightrail station on 22nd street so you don't get lost or anything of that sort. lol

Ill be wearing a GC controller around my neck so you'd know its me.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace

but in case i don't.

Directions.

btw, get @ VaNzquest.
wheres the path train!? LOLOLOL im noob when it comes to NJ

edit: im leaving now cuz i have to go to school first and then it will be like 2 hour trip for me. i expect to be there sometime between 12 and 1. cant wait to see everyone. ITS FREAKING COLD OUTSIDE DAM!

i hope i dont get lost... no one pm'd me a phone number >.>

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
beast *** smashfest! thnx for holding it!

jfox- it was cool meeting you, your peach ***** me :D. lol looking forward to playing you again soon!
grillz- those were some epic ****ing matches we had at the end of the night! im starting to love falco vs shiek, its sooo fun!
vanz- ur tooo beast lol good ****.

everyone else GG and hope to see ya again soon.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
GG's everyone!

I had a lot of fun today, a lot more then last time to be honest. Sheeeiiittt my mom is soo mean, LMAO! oh well

Im pretty much done with smashfests for now, so like definitely post if your interested in training with me. Or you could PM me, whatevz.

Im TIRED as hell, im going to sleep.

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
JFox- I didn't go to ROM because i was F***in tired, also i was really low on funds.

Even if i did go, i wouldn't of made it out of pools nor be able to even play friendlies. Why? well i would have fell asleep pluging my controller into the GC/wii lol

I was sooo exausted because i was waiting outside for Grill to come home the night before ( friday night ). I was outside from 11PM too 3AM waiting. I havent played for a few days so thats why i was outside his house.

so we played and i was so tired that i couldnt stay awake. so i figured i shouldnt even go because id probably be sleeping like a snorlax during the whole tourney.

( TIRED JOHNS... )

lol im sorry guys.

LMAO @ vanz sig. omg it still haunts me too this day. i hate you vanz lol

If anyone would like to play sometime that would be great, just hit up the thread =D

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
i give up T_T

O_o?

im a little lost, lol

oh vanz, do you happen to know any places where i could find a gc controller?

I tired every gamestop/eb/best buy/target/fye/KBtoys/ect. in my area. =/

is there any places in NY? i need a new controller.

Cia

das kwl
video games NY should have some, in fact, they DO have some. they're like a block down from W2Z. but amazon would be so much easier.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
video games NY should have some, in fact, they DO have some. they're like a block down from W2Z. but amazon would be so much easier.

you should buy me one and ill give you the money when you come for our meleefest plus interest ! =D

i sort of dont have cc's or anything of that sort too order online

and i really dont feel like going all the way too NY to get one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom