• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
dam eggm linked me to this thread but i JUST saw it. **** i woulda been there. wish it was goin on past 9, i have a previous engagement till 7 in NY. you guys wanna have another one anytime during the week?
god dammit. i wanna be there really badly -_-
These two posts makes me a very sad Teczero :(

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for hosting, Aooiii or Surma (whatever you would like to be called). And Grill too, but he always does, and is awesome.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
tec me u and vanz need to get together b4 alus tourney! PLZ! screw school for one day!
Sry dude I can't just not go to school lol.

I not only have a ridiculous amount of work, I have to work everyday >_<.

Teaming with Mog was sooo funny LMFAO.

Mog, your jigglypuff is TERRIBLE LMFAO. Our fox/sheik was pretty amusing though. :laugh:

Oh and of course...

Sensei - You are easily one of the most hilarious players I have ever met in my entire life. :chuckle:

EDIT:

Ant, thanks again for letting the entire Tunes + TSA play at your place. You host some of the most hilarious times ever.

Surma thanks for putting it together. ;)

Sensei

Smash Lord
Why am I so fun to play with? lol

That captain falcon helmet is the coolest thing I've ever seen, lol. OMG, we should totally have scar or someone wear that and film him doing a falcon punch in real life and put it in the revival montage lol.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
Sry dude I can't just not go to school lol.

I not only have a ridiculous amount of work, I have to work everyday >_<.

Teaming with Mog was sooo funny LMFAO.

Mog, your jigglypuff is TERRIBLE LMFAO. Our fox/sheik was pretty amusing though. :laugh:

Oh and of course...

Sensei - You are easily one of the most hilarious players I have ever met in my entire life. :chuckle:

EDIT:

Ant, thanks again for letting the entire Tunes + TSA play at your place. You host some of the most hilarious times ever.

Surma thanks for putting it together. ;)
well thanks haley, and i won't be putting anymore together again. im gonna stop playing smash, but it was definitely nice seeing you guys for one last time. xD

Thanks for hosting, Aooiii or Surma (whatever you would like to be called). And Grill too, but he always does, and is awesome.
DC your one hell of a guy bro, lol.

Also no problem, just call me shawn.

As for everyone else, ( mog, Jfox, Eggm, HBK, Sensei, tech numbers, Dc n ohhrah ) it was fun ( except when i played eggm lol ) but thank you all for coming.

Grill-I'd like to thank you for what you've done for me in the past, teaching me stuff about characters even though i was very hard headed. Putting up with my sandbagging fox and for being a good friend. Im going to miss you guys. :(

JFox

Smash Hero
Why....are you quitting? You have so much potential to be a **** player, why would u stop before you get good at the game? :(

You have a lot of strong technical abilities, you seem to just lack experience. I hope that you aren't quitting because you felt bad about losing today. People at this smashfest were all top notch competitors who are absolutely **** and play this game A LOT. For someone who has very little if any experience in tourney, you are quite talented.

I hope you change your mind. Melee is an awesome game, and you are an awesome guy, it would be upsetting to lose another bayonne smasher

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
Why....are you quitting? You have so much potential to be a **** player, why would u stop before you get good at the game? :(

You have a lot of strong technical abilities, you seem to just lack experience. I hope that you aren't quitting because you felt bad about losing today. People at this smashfest were all top notch competitors who are absolutely **** and play this game A LOT. For someone who has very little if any experience in tourney, you are quite talented.

I hope you change your mind. Melee is an awesome game, and you are an awesome guy, it would be upsetting to lose another bayonne smasher

you know, for a guy who knows a little about me you sure do have a way with words. But i think you should read the first page you'd see where im coming from. I dont think i am good at all. to be honest. I want to have a crew, have more people to play against, go to tourneys, have eggm lvl tech skill ( IMPOSSIBLE but hey, i could dream can't i ) =D aha i dont think that any of that would come true. My reputation is terrible due to the fact that i use2 be a jerk.

I believe Grill is amazing, and i've been beating him a lot these last couple of days. I shouldn't be able to. I don't believe that im on that lvl of play yet. Grill is one hell of a sheik, and my fox is terrible. I don't understand how i win, ( unless he sandbags. ) It's that it doesnt make sense to me. I got wrecked by eggm, also ohhrahs Sheik and DC's cap also pooped on me. =/ its not that im quiting because of that, its that i dont believe that i could become as good as you guys or anywhere near it. I mean c'mon did you see me today. I was more embarrassed then anything else. I felt like Ughhhh come on look the other way so ill feel better lol. I guess i felt more embarrassed today because it was new to me. If its like just me and you ( jfox 4 example ) id feel more comfortable. But today i felt awkward as fahuck.

Grill- i left my platinum controller on that white table next to your door.

Eggm

Smash Hero
you know, for a guy who knows a little about me you sure do have a way with words. But i think you should read the first page you'd see where im coming from. I dont think i am good at all. to be honest. I want to have a crew, have more people to play against, go to tourneys, have eggm lvl tech skill ( IMPOSSIBLE but hey, i could dream can't i ) =D aha i dont think that any of that would come true. My reputation is terrible due to the fact that i use2 be a jerk.

I believe Grill is amazing, and i've been beating him a lot these last couple of days. I shouldn't be able to. I don't believe that im on that lvl of play yet. Grill is one hell of a sheik, and my fox is terrible. I don't understand how i win, ( unless he sandbags. ) It's that it doesnt make sense to me. I got wrecked by eggm, also ohhrahs Sheik and DC's cap also pooped on me. =/ its not that im quiting because of that, its that i dont believe that i could become as good as you guys or anywhere near it. I mean c'mon did you see me today. I was more embarrassed then anything else. I felt like Ughhhh come on look the other way so ill feel better lol. I guess i felt more embarrassed today because it was new to me. If its like just me and you ( jfox 4 example ) id feel more comfortable. But today i felt awkward as fahuck.

Grill- i left my platinum controller on that white table next to your door.
**** straight.

But lol seroiusly man don't quit. You have better opportunity than most people for the things you mentioned you want to do. Like play good people go to tournaments and stuff.

Smash Journeyman
If you guys thought my Falcon was beastly, you should see my Giga Bowser. That is all. . . .

Seriously though. As fun as that was, I need to step my game up, 3 Melee events and I still suck. The main thing that gave me trouble was dash dance camping. I could've buffered a spotdodge or roll on all my aproaches right?

I wish I could've messed around with AR some more, maybe I shouldn't have activated the super Falcon code. LOL

And I hope you stay Aooiii. Even if you don't get any better, Melee is still fun as hell to play.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Everyone gets better if they keep playing. Stabby just DD camp them back. You play marth he can pretty much DD camp better than any character but Falcon.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
That captain falcon helmet is the coolest thing I've ever seen, lol. OMG, we should totally have scar or someone wear that and film him doing a falcon punch in real life and put it in the revival montage lol.
^ This.

There's really no reason to quit. In Bayonne, there's always people to play with. And as far as being a d*ck is concerned, I didn't really get that vibe from you. Plus, you are really good and can only get better if you keep playing.

Melee is meant to be fun! If you aren't having fun playing it, then it's not something worth worrying about. But if you do have fun playing it, then just do it up!

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
Im going to keep playing melee, maybe it was because i got wrecked last night. I felt really bad about myself. That's why i figured, maybe i should quit. Also dc, no theres not. lol Haley and i never got along, and when i called so i could play with Technine Haley would hang up on me. HURTFUL i also knew that you and ohhrah lived in bayonne but the last time i saw ohhrah he four stocked me. ( 2 years ago ) lmao and he also didnt like me either. Basically, i was pretty hated by the community. So i figured, if ohhrah dont like me neither does haley, then dc wont either. So Grill was the only guy who didnt hate me.
This isn't a JOHN but it definitely sounds like one. lol I just thought if i changed my name i could have people to play with. It worked but then i got dark peach emo and left due to the fact that i was sucking BADLY.

But I'd like to thank JFox, Eggm, stabby, and DC. for their advice and what not.

But honestly i dont think that im as good as you guys think i am.

EDIT: ok im going to stop with all the emoness, I just need other people to play with.

So uhm, where are the people to play? It would be great if i could play haley, him and his aggro fox. lol or DC's Broccoli Kong lol

Idk guys, post if you guys want to play.

JFox

Smash Hero
Trust me AOI, you are good, you just lack experience. The only reason you dont see it is cuz we are better than you since we play so much. But you will see at the tourney theres a lot of people that are a lower level than you. And a comforting thing to realize is that you honestly have much more potential than most people do cuz technical abilities are a big part of this game. Playing smart is something you learn, its not something anyone has naturally.

I mean how good can you get from playing with one person, mirite? If you played a variety of people, and pushed yourself to learn at tourneys and stuff, you would show a lot more improvement.

As for the being a jerk thing, i dont know anything about that, but I do know that if you want people to look at u differently, you need to apologize to people you've wronged and move on. Changing your name certainly isn't gonna change how people think of u, but working to make a better impression could.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
Trust me AOI, you are good, you just lack experience. The only reason you dont see it is cuz we are better than you since we play so much. But you will see at the tourney theres a lot of people that are a lower level than you. And a comforting thing to realize is that you honestly have much more potential than most people do cuz technical abilities are a big part of this game. Playing smart is something you learn, its not something anyone has naturally.

I mean how good can you get from playing with one person, mirite? If you played a variety of people, and pushed yourself to learn at tourneys and stuff, you would show a lot more improvement.

As for the being a jerk thing, i dont know anything about that, but I do know that if you want people to look at u differently, you need to apologize to people you've wronged and move on. Changing your name certainly isn't gonna change how people think of u, but working to make a better impression could.
well yeah, i would. I havent been to a tourney since 07, & when i did go i got 4 stocked by BUM's awesome Dk. Since then i haven't gone to a tourney.

But im going to try to make things better with the smash community, and im sure people would accept me if i apologize. ( HALEY ) But thanks JFox

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Whenever we have smashfests, it's usually communicated through the Tunes thread. For the sake of convenience, 9 times out of 10, they'll be in Bayonne.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
Whenever we have smashfests, it's usually communicated through the Tunes thread. For the sake of convenience, 9 times out of 10, they'll be in Bayonne.
okay, dc if you want to play anytime just come over since you live like a block away lol =D

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that's true. I'm usually busy with school and stuff, but I'll let you know. But yeah, you are way too close; I walked my full setup over there yesterday. :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
SOOOOO MUCH TEXT

>_<

*Hits Sunohara with a giant dictionary*

I'll be there on Friday for a bit to play though.

It's gonna be at Grill's again I'm guessing?

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
SOOOOO MUCH TEXT

>_<

*Hits Sunohara with a giant dictionary*

I'll be there on Friday for a bit to play though.

It's gonna be at Grill's again I'm guessing?
LOL that face seems constipated. Yeah probably. Ill talk to him tonight about it.

DC-way too close is right lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, you seemed like a nice guy to me. Helped me carry tv's and charge my phone I was more than pleased. xD

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
if u guys play tues or wed can i come :p?

also

aoiii: i know EXACTLY how u feel, around last september i went to djnintendos house after months of practicing wit my friends and when i got there i got to play acemarth and killafox and warriorknight who had all quit the game by then and i was getting 2-4 stocked in matches left and right. i quit melee right there and then u can ask vanz. i havent played competitively in 6 months and i regret that soo much cuz this game is sooo fun and melee is sooo good. so dont quit and be dumb like me :p i know this is coming a lil late since u decided to stay but just letting u know that theres more ppl goin thru ur struggles :D

so yea i wanna play!

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
if u guys play tues or wed can i come :p?

also

aoiii: i know EXACTLY how u feel, around last september i went to djnintendos house after months of practicing wit my friends and when i got there i got to play acemarth and killafox and warriorknight who had all quit the game by then and i was getting 2-4 stocked in matches left and right. i quit melee right there and then u can ask vanz. i havent played competitively in 6 months and i regret that soo much cuz this game is sooo fun and melee is sooo good. so dont quit and be dumb like me :p i know this is coming a lil late since u decided to stay but just letting u know that theres more ppl goin thru ur struggles :D

so yea i wanna play!
you are awesome, lol that is all.

you can come i dont mind, as long as you plan on coming to revival.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
im definitely goin to revival :p just have to borrow money from someone cuz everyday it gets more and more expensive lol, right now it looks like 30 bucks for train both days (i got unlimited for mta) and 20 bucks venue and chu is pushing for higher entry fee (which im all for cuz i want md/va to come) so its looking like 100 bucks just to enter everything >.>. but considering ppl bought plane tickets and crap im not gonna complain. i cant wait to play shiz, i main falco cuz of him :D

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
tuesday/ wednesday would be great actually :D
Sounds good, just not for haley =/

Any day besides Friday sucks for me :(.

Oh well keep us updated.
For once, just take a break from school and have some fun with friends. ;)

im definitely goin to revival :p just have to borrow money from someone cuz everyday it gets more and more expensive lol, right now it looks like 30 bucks for train both days (i got unlimited for mta) and 20 bucks venue and chu is pushing for higher entry fee (which im all for cuz i want md/va to come) so its looking like 100 bucks just to enter everything >.>. but considering ppl bought plane tickets and crap im not gonna complain. i cant wait to play shiz, i main falco cuz of him :D
lol i wouldn't complain either. =P I use to play Falco also, unfortunately mine is HORRIBLE =/ aha

Im guessing you like your beat down low, and your top laid back. LMAO =P shiz is awesome.

Vanz - Im completely jealous of your avatar =/ Why can't my puff look cute =/ mine looks really awkward and ish, its actually disturbing to be honest. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom