• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close This Thread Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
hey vanz if no one happens to show up, would you help me out with my peach?

ive been trying peach out for about a week and seen very little improvement. I'd like to be a peach main but unfortunately, my peach isn't good. HELP Mehh! =D

Cia

das kwl
teco gives advice, you just gotta catch him on the right day. he has a thread on the sheik boards dedicated to giving advice.. LOL

i, on the other hand, suck at giving advice. but i'll do what i can. i need to get some sleep before tmr.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet
so i see, well its that the last time i asked him for advice he said I dont know, why are you asking me? so since then i never botherd too ask him for advice.

EDIT!

i feel really sick right now and im going too sleep. come at 1 30 everyone.

thanks.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
teco gives advice, you just gotta catch him on the right day. he has a thread on the sheik boards dedicated to giving advice.. LOL

i, on the other hand, suck at giving advice. but i'll do what i can. i need to get some sleep before tmr.
I actually give advice/opinion quite often to people. But you can't go up to me and be like, HOW DO YOU PLAYZ TEH SHEIKZIEZ?!?!?!

Wtf am I supposed to say to you? Give you a lecture on sheik? You want to know how to play sheik? Spam your c-stick some more and figure it out.

Its just too broad of a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom