• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland Escape tournament Jan 19

4% APR

Smash Champion
SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE TOURNAMENT
(Singles and Doubles)

Place:
ESCAPE Gaming Center
470 Northfield Rd.
Bedford, Ohio 44146

Host: 4% APR

Sponsor: Game Crazy of Maple Heights

Date: Saturday, January 19, 2008

Times:
Practice and Check-In @ 1PM to 2PM
Doubles Starts @ 2PM
Singles Starts after Doubles

Entry Fee:
Doubles = $30 per-team
Singles = $15 per-person

Payouts:
Doubles 1st 40%, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10% (minimum payouts)
Singles 1st 40%, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10% (minimum payouts)

Register by:
Phone = 440.945.0213
E-mail = escape@escapeplay.net
AIM = escapeplay470

Doubles..........Singles
Team Name..........Game Name
Players Names..........Player Name
E-Mail Address(s)..........E-mail Address

http://www.escapeplay.net

xyt

Smash Lord
we can't register at the place? and if we register online, i'm assuming it's just for information purposes? (as in we pay when we get there?)

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
we can't register at the place? and if we register online, i'm assuming it's just for information purposes? (as in we pay when we get there?)

Yes you can register at the store and the day of. sorry forgot to meantion that.
we also have a all new setup at the store so I hope you all like the new look when ya show up.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Yeah, bring set ups if you can. Do you think you pa guys are gonna be able to make it?

Swift, I'm excited to play you again

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Feel free to bring setups I have space for at least 6 more setups. We are looking to invest in 6 more setups to bring our total to 10, hopefully this will happen soon so all you guys will need to bring is your controllers and your "A" game.

D20

Smash Lord
I doubt I'll be coming to this, but I hope that Pittsburgh owns Ohio... that's all.

<3

4% APR

Smash Champion
I think we all realize by now, that a ohio v. PA crew battle will never happen. So lets not start that talk up again.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
how far is bus station from the venue? if i dont get a ride(which seems to be more of a possibily than i imagined) im thinking of taking a bus there.

4% APR

Smash Champion
why wont this happen? = /
Because every tournament both states are at, it is always mentioned. So I was just saying that it probably won't this time either.

I'll ask the owner about a bus station.

Me and BigR are brothers

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I doubt I'll be coming to this, but I hope that Pittsburgh owns Ohio... that's all.

<3
This is madness!

Madness?

THIS IS OHIO!!! XD

And it's too bad that you can't make it, I wanted payback against that **** YL of yours... >.>

Kel

Smash Master
Ohio will **** almost any state....actually, I'd say no other state would contend if you only count individual (I.E. no MD/VA BS). We've got so many good people. Sure, Jersey's got M2K but after that it's all downhill. The biggest contenders would be VA, CA + FL.

Big_R

Smash Champion
pikmin are too good. whoever wants to team double olimar in brawl im down!
and i might come to this cuz cok is being gay and bailing on everything.

anybody wanna team?

4% APR

Smash Champion
Swift, from what I was told by the owner, a bus stops right in front of the building. :)

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
If you all wanna do friendly crew battles go for it.

Also like I told 4% the local bus stops literally right in front of the store. if you need bus numbers let me know I can tell ya which ones stop there.

ALB247

Smash Apprentice
I might show up, if not to play, then to BS with any Game Crazy reps that show up. Let me know if you'd like any help whatsoever on setting up/running the tourney.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
sry cleveland unless by some chance someone doesnt wanna goto the magic pre-release and decides to drive me, I wont make it.

bus is too much hassle.

:urg:

Big_R

Smash Champion
r u gonna be in cleveland or are you driving up? you'll pry stay for the weekend if you drive up tho, right? if not we should road trip it. i was trippin' balls last time seeing beavers on the road and ****.

soap

Smash Hero
cbus to clevland is like 2.5 hours, so no later than 10, more likely around 9.

my address is 1622 N 4th st, columbus, oh, 43201, really easy to find its right off 71, the 11th st exit. any other cbus people tryin to go to this? holland? Crybs?

edit- it actually turns out that i do have a couple things to take care of in cleveland and i might be staying till sunday, so i guess we'll be driving separately. kel, i guess you could still drive with bigr maybe if he is still going

Big_R

Smash Champion
soap u son of a ***** take care of it next weekend. god deezy! man i guess i could still drive but **** soap way to punk out dont be surprised if i also do such things.

Kel

Smash Master
I was talking to vidjo and he said he might not even go due to attendance. So if a north-eastern Ohioan won't go, I'm probably not going to drive 4 hours for a 7 person tournament. Especially when it's January haha. Cleveland sucks.

Top Bottom