• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH of the Titans 6 Results! 6/2/12

B_AWAL

Smash Master
*SPends all day watching vids @ work*

*FInished DUbs*

GOOD **** NAKAT AND JBRAND!!! That Fox is Rivaling Yui &TKD's!!!

DId u ever do any crew battles???

:sonic:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I still haven't gotten it yet, sorry Strife has been out of commission for a bit, I promise I'll try to get it soon.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Shoutouts to all of the new players that came to this event! This tournament was a first for a lot of players, and I really appreciate them coming and I hope they come out to more events in the area!

Shoutouts to my commentators like D1, Gunblade, Keitaro, Coontail, Bizkit, Cable, and more! You all did a great job, and having you commentate matches on my stream is always a pleasure.

Shoutouts to everyone who entered the controller raffle by donating to the stream, this really helps me out and I can't wait to purchase more new equipment to bring better streams more often to all of you. Congrats to the winner! Due to the popularity of the controller raffles I did at Zenith and CoT, I'm going to be doing them at most big events I stream, so I'm going to try and get them on for at least SKTAR and WHOBO.

Shoutouts to the competitors, you all put on a great show for the viewers. I always put personal recommendations next to my list of videos for ones I think people should watch, and I've never had to recommend so many different videos from an event. All of the matches right from Round 2 of Pool Brackets all the way up to the finals were exciting.

Shoutouts to Vex's Ganondorf, in game and in real life.

Shoutouts to all of Philadelphia, it's been a while.

Shoutouts to Salem, one of the most exciting players to watch.

Shoutouts to 37 ledge grabs, the same number that made me lose vs Allied at MLG and now M2K vs Dabuz.

Shoutouts to the people at the venue who still wanted the crew battle tournament to happen, I'm sorry it couldn't. I'm glad that people are still interested in such an event.

Shoutouts to Bracket Pools, and all of the Smash players accepting this format. The response to it from everyone at the venue was VERY positive, and it adapted quite well. Everyone understood how it worked, and enjoyed how quickly it runs compared to Round Robin.

Shoutouts to no seeding issues that I'm aware of.

Shoutouts to Vinnie, getting 4th place and saying he did terrible.

Shoutouts to Fresh and Chaos_, you guys surprised me. Would love to see you guys at more events, definitely got potential.

Shoutouts to Problem, back on the scene and nailing top 10 placements like it's his job.

Shoutouts to GameStop Manager Nasty, who even though he got double 2 stocked I believe by M2K, played crazy well keeping good tech skill, landing a neutral B lol, and reading M2K's techs and rolls like it was another day at work.

Shoutouts to ADHD, not doing anything in forever and still keeping up.

Shoutouts to Mario 64 speed runs. I'm practicing 70 star now, coming for you guys.

Shoutouts to 2/3 of the players entering doubles, since doubles attendance has been significantly dropping lately.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Shoutouts to no seeding issues that I'm aware of.
Well, regarding seeding issues, I do believe I was seeded too low in my bracket pool. If anything, there was a player named Cross seeded higher than me, that I significantly outplaced in a fairly recent prior tournament we both attended.

Iamtheproblem

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to everyone I played... Gg's.. I had some very close matches.

Dabuz, thanks for the tips.

@ Problem... Dude, those matches with you were so close! Hope we see each other in bracket again sometime.
hell yeah they were close lol. i had fun playing you 2. hopefully we'll play again soon.
im happy i placed top 10. i feel theres more to come.

anti me you and vinnie need to practice at iaquintos asap.
since im with the big dogs now lol.
congrads to everyone and hopefully i'll bust your ***** soon :p.

kman102191

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts to Fresh and Chaos_, you guys surprised me. Would love to see you guys at more events, definitely got potential.
Thanks alot Chibo! means alot!

Shout outs to Leap of Faith especially JBand for helping me through my first tournament match!

cant wait to get out to more events

~Fresh

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I forget his name off the top of my mind, I can look it up later. He's someone from out of country. I'm working with him on trying to send it out to him, but it's a little complicated. If worse comes to worse a different winner will be chosen.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
I won the controller.
Sitting up at 6 AM and watching the stream, then suddenly hearing my name was a pleasant surprise.

Top Bottom