• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

clan war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so guys we have a clan war coming up. instead of choosing the best, i will follow what the other clan is doing and just hold signups. first come first serve. which ever clan has the fewest number of signups, thats the number we will use. btw CURRENT CLAN MEMBERS ONLY

K 2

Smash Lord
Which clan is it? When will be it held? I plan to go on vacation over winter break for about a week, so depending on when it is, I might be able to come.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I like the first come first serve idea.

None of us are scrubchus and choosing the "best" would cause some feelings to be hurt.

So I'd like to sign up. Do we have to go sign up in the Twilight Heroes forums or just tell you here?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Oh is this going to be after the 20th?

I'm leaving the morning of the 20th to see family out of state and won't be back til the 27th. =/

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Clan war...
Interesting yet I still need to finish or start the testing so I can join the clan ^-^

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I would do it, but i wouldn't be able to go on the clan chat to see who i have to play and stuff....sorry HiV, im letting you down.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
My laptop's wireless internet capabilities shut off, and i seldom am able to get to the actual router cuz my mom needs it for her laptop and she works with it.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright it has worked out that we will use 7 on each side. our side will consist of
Stealth Raptor
K_2
Boom
MR. E
Bear
Ussi
ESAM

each person will be pared up with someone else. they will do a normal best of 3 match, with regular sbr rules. stages are

Neutral
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

CP
Castle Siege
Delfino
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)

Banned
Green Greens
Mario Circuit
Onett
Port Town Aero Dive
Skyworld
75m
Big Blue
Bridge of Eldin
Flat Zone 2
Hanenbow
Hyrule Temple
Mario Bros.
Mushroomy Kingdom I
Mushroomy Kingdom II
New Pork City
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses
Spear Pillar
The Summit
Wario Ware

you guys will have 2 weeks from this sunday to get this done. every set won gets that team a point. team with most points win. if a set isnot completed in 2 weeks it counts as 0 points. in the event of a tie both sides will select a representative to square off in a best of 5. winner of that set wins the war. if you guys have any questions let me know. matchups will be determined this weekend.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
so who am I paired off against? (Love PS2 as a CP... I'm sad I don't get the benefit the PS CP since PS is banned in my state :()

give us like contact info and names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom