• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Circuit Event] **Fuhgeddaboudit 2** 9/29 Oshkosh, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
and tell by what characters played. And if there were two of the same char...then...idk...listen to lonejedi yelling like a mad-man =P

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Alright, THANK YOU DISCIPLE for getting me started on that. Now, including what players I know and their characters, and the commentary I could pick up, here's what I got:

(Format will go WI player v. MN player; just because that's how I labeled the videos)
1. Thomas Jefferson (Samus) v. Deepak (Sheik)
2. Quaz (Peach) v. Deepak (Sheik)
3. Quaz (Peach) v. Chexr (Jigglypuff)
4. lonejedi (Sheik) v. Chexr (Jigglypuff)
5. lonejedi (Sheik) v. Eci4 (Fox)
6. Sync99 (Fox) v. Eci4 (Fox)
7. Sync99 (Fox) v. Master of My Domain (Falco) ((Fought on Stadium))
8. KSSB (Marth) v. Master of My Domain(Fox) ((KSSB counter-picked Battlefield, so ????? changed char.))
9. KSSB (Marth) v. Aaron (Falco)
10. Crashman (Samus) v. Aaron (Falco)
11. Crashman (Samus) v. Seanson (Yoshi)
12. Puffinator (Jigglypuff) v. Seanson (Yoshi)
13. Puffinator (Jigglypuff) v. Zeus (Marth) ((Fought on Stadium))
14. Ethan (Fox) v. Zeus (Marth) ((Fought on Stadium))
15. Ethan (Fox) v. SuperDoodleMan (Peach)
16. Ethan (Fox) v. JamesSparrow (Falco)
17. Eighteenspikes (Doctor Mario) v. JamesSparrow (Falco)
18. Eighteenspikes (Doctor Mario) v. Yoshii (Jigglypuff)
19. Black Hayate (Sheik) v. Yoshii (Jigglypuff) ((Fought on Stadium))

As you can see, there are a few I could not identify. I've provided also for those rounds where I couldn't identify the player the stage they played on (all Stadium, go figure), so can you guys help me to fill in the blanks? (Also, if you find there to be a flaw in the line-up I've found, please do say so, so that I may correct it ASAP.)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Sweet thank you both. I had a suspicion that Hayate was the last one, but I just had to have someone confirm me since I didn't hear anything in the "commentary"...

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Alright, THANK YOU DISCIPLE for getting me started on that. Now, including what players I know and their characters, and the commentary I could pick up, here's what I got:

(Format will go WI player v. MN player; just because that's how I labeled the videos)
1. Thomas Jefferson (Samus) v. Deepak (Sheik)
2. Quaz (Peach) v. Deepak (Sheik)
3. Quaz (Peach) v. Chexr (Jigglypuff)
4. lonejedi (Sheik) v. Chexr (Jigglypuff)
5. lonejedi (Sheik) v. Eci4 (Fox)
6. Sync99 (Fox) v. Eci4 (Fox)
7. Sync99 (Fox) v. Master of My Domain (Falco) ((Fought on Stadium))
8. KSSB (Marth) v. Master of My Domain(Fox) ((KSSB counter-picked Battlefield, so ????? changed char.))
9. KSSB (Marth) v. Aaron (Falco)
10. Crashman (Samus) v. Aaron (Falco)
11. Crashman (Samus) v. Seanson (Yoshi)
12. Puffinator (Jigglypuff) v. Seanson (Yoshi)
13. Puffinator (Jigglypuff) v. Zeus (Marth) ((Fought on Stadium))
14. Ethan (Fox) v. Zeus (Marth) ((Fought on Stadium))
15. Ethan (Fox) v. SuperDoodleMan (Peach)
16. Ethan (Fox) v. JamesSparrow (Falco)
17. Eighteenspikes (Doctor Mario) v. JamesSparrow (Falco)
18. Eighteenspikes (Doctor Mario) v. Yoshii (Jigglypuff)
19. Black Hayate (Sheik) v. Yoshii (Jigglypuff) ((Fought on Stadium))

As you can see, there are a few I could not identify. I've provided also for those rounds where I couldn't identify the player the stage they played on (all Stadium, go figure), so can you guys help me to fill in the blanks? (Also, if you find there to be a flaw in the line-up I've found, please do say so, so that I may correct it ASAP.)
ETHAN! With the ownage! Well done to our last three players. Hayate, Spikes, and Marth101 did exceptionally well. Yay Wisconsin (whoa that phrase sounds weird)! I didn't do so well myself. Ah well, Antaredynataratadasushuseckineijunei

theLEMON

Smash Cadet
if there are any vids of double ganny/ marth ganny(or one where we went sheik cap) then its probably me and captain awesome.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Here's a question: Does anyone have a picture of Quaz? (I hope you don't mind me "making fun" of you in the crew video battle compilation... :p)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
eehhhh it looks like I'd have to tinker around anyways to get to do what I wanted to do, which is a shame really (KSSB liked the idea XP) If someone comes up with a picture (recent or not), then I'll try and do it.

Until then... since KSSB has a file he wants for a themesong introduction, does anyone else have a song they want me to take their "intros" from? It's going to be just a segment of "Round X: WI vs. MN" screen with up to 10 seconds of song, but eh. I figured I might as well ask so that KSSB isn't the only one getting the special treatment :p

Otherwise I have a segment already picked out to fill that gap...

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I was picturing something more modest... but, unless someone comes up with a better one, that'll do :D

EDIT: Ohhh yeaaaah, and I got me the other half of the equation as well XP (lol don't worry quaz it's only half making fun of you... ;) )

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Well, now that I'm home for the weekend and have homework scheduled for tomorrow, while my laundry gets done I can tackle the task of finishing the crew video.

Like KSSB said in the wisjohnsin smash thread, I've only the credits to do... well, that's technically correct; I've gotten all the matches in there, but I can't think of a way to wrap it up after Black Hayate and Yoshii's last match.

KSSB is trying to help me on MSN think of a way to wrap it up (so it should hopefully be done before midnight tonight), but of course if anyone sees this and has a suggestion, I'm more than willing to hear it... (PM me if you do have one; I don't want everyone to be able to read what will happen until they watch it...)

EDIT: Oh wait, I forgot: I'm at home. Which means piss-poor internet speed. So I won't be able to upload it until Sunday, right before I go to Zicore's for some smash... which should be between 4 and 6 PM...

Top Bottom