• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Circuit City Liquidation

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Are you serious?! I go to Circuit City pretty frequently! Well guess I'd better head there now before all the goods are taken.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Yeah, the filed Chapter 11 in August or September. Sony actually preceded this by removing ALL their electronics from the store due to bad credit. Others followed suit, and the rest is history.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'll be watching my Circuit City very closely for good deals. Pretty excited about this.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
man, this store was pretty good actually. They had the best selection of cd's, like, ever.

now though, Best buy is stepping up to the plate with that. Love that store now.

btw, the store I go to had some good deals. Like halo 3 legendary (with the helmet) unopened for 60 bucks. 0_0

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I cried a little on this inside. I just heard about this news on the T.V.

I'll have to use Best Buy, Radio Shack, or freakin Wal-Mart from now on then.

Off-Topic:

Umm, they said something about Circuit City being the #2 best electronics store in the nation.. the first then?
Radio Shack? >.>

M.K

Level 55
I went there today for the deals and it was PACKED with people.
I'm starting to think if everyone goes out and buys their merchandise, they'll pull out of bankruptcy!

LOL I kid.

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
TV selection I like circuit city's way better than best buys... but I can see why circuit would close, everytime I go in there its empty. -_-

urdailywater

Smash Hero
TV selection I like circuit city's way better than best buys... but I can see why circuit would close, everytime I go in there its empty. -_-
Down here, they haven't stocked up on any games, or pretty much nothing for a week, or a very long time at least.

They don't stock up often down here.. so I was kind of getting curious as to why there selection was limited when compared to Best Buy. >.>

JDM

Smash Champion
My friend is getting laid off from his CC job. I hope no other store goes out of buisness...

~rh

Smash Lord
^ HEY YOU LIKE MELT BANANA! :D

What is Future Shop?

Geist

Smash Master
We should make a game out of this. We all place wagers on what business is going out next. The currency can be WoW gold.
Krispy Kreme is out.

Top Bottom