• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt - Date: June 27th - Odenton, Maryland

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
hmmm, lets practice at the tourney before hand, try to be there a little early, if I don't get a practice round in with you I won't do it because I've never worked with Sheik before.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
we can do dubz on wifi . just send me pm on aib. i know its not much but at least we can get some teamwork down.

also my AIM is Differen7style if im not on there

i was wondering if you can transfer codes to sd card to sd card. because i would like the unlimited replay code

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah itz official, I don't think I'll be coming to this.

If you see a news report about a kid commiting suicide over smash (I'm leaving a suicide note so peepz know) don't be suprised. I need to find a way to make money...but I can't get a job so I'm kinda f*cked :(

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I can give you and Alex a ride

CrossJeremiah - Too helpful! =D haha. Are you sure you want to help me out that much? I feel bad lolz
Thanx, good **** Chu!

I was talkin with my dad lettin him know (cause he'd still freak out if I left teh house without him knowing) and he says he might take me himself LOL, but yeah he always changes his mind so I'll keep you updated.

If he can't, thanx so much Chu :D

junebug

Smash Journeyman
chu, ill be a commentator, but just remindin, i probably wont be able to get the doubles matches down. i should be there 30 mins before singles signups.

EDIT: if u dont need anymore commentators, ill be a journalist lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
June, looks like we'll be able to do Lucario vs R.O.B.

Only $1 though, I'm bringing only $25.

If I enter teamz, I'll have ONLY $1 left unless I win some MMs and if I don't enter teamz I'll have $11.

With that said, anyone wanna teamzies?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Lookin to do a job Chu. Maybe security enforcer, or help Tant with Tournament Directing? I know you guys like how we do at Gamepad.. hoorah! ;) I'm in dire need of cash.. no job for 6 months, economy is horrendous, so whatever you got, I can do I'll definitely help clean up afterwords and bring my wii for Tournament Play.

Also, may need a partner for this if MattiX decides not to do teams.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I would ask to team with you Bolt but I did so badly last time we teamed so yeah...I don't want you to get mad :(

But IF you want to team if MattiX can't come, lemme know.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
There should be a height requirement to be an enforcer.

Short fat Mexicans just aren't intimidating, sorry Candy :p

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
There should be a height requirement to be an enforcer.

Short fat Mexicans just aren't intimidating, sorry Candy :p
Hmmm.. thats funny. I'm short, I'm fat.. I also happen to be puerto rican.. but intimidating or not, I will $hit on anyone that tries to cause a scene. :ohwell:

0kin

Smash Journeyman
ffff- still trying to get someone to work for me on Saturday. as for enforcing goes it's easy, just press reset. i do it all the time when ppl dont get up.
edit: im too handsome to enforce anything, but my good looks:bee:

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
ffff- still trying to get someone to work for me on Saturday. as for enforcing goes it's easy, just press reset. i do it all the time when ppl dont get up.
edit: im too handsome to enforce anything, but my good looks:bee:
Can you not make it or something Okin?

EDIT: I'm a sexy fat beast. lol and I love to inflict pain upon the ignorant. :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The only intimidating person i've ever met in smash is Hova

everyone else doesn't seem to have that factor built into them

Enforcer is gonna be more like the "play your matches" kinda guy anyways, don't necessarily need someone intimidating. I have no qualm DQ'ing someone

D

Deleted member

chillin would be a lot scarier if he dressed like a terrorist and said nothing but dirka dirka.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lol I was about to post saying I would team with Crossjeremiah then tantalus posted so then I was going to post saying I was going to team with him then they teamed with each other lol.

I need a teammate.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yeah, I still need teamzies?

Also, if you need a trash talker for a team mate, hit me up.

I'mma trash talk (but only if you want me to, and I won't trash talk cool people lol)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I don't think I'm going to make this fellaz. My ride can't take off work. Is anyone passing by the Fredericksburg area that would be willing to give me a lift? :)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Lol I was about to post saying I would team with Crossjeremiah then tantalus posted so then I was going to post saying I was going to team with him then they teamed with each other lol.

I need a teammate.
Actually Sage, why don't you go ahead and team with Cross Jeremiah

Because I have someone else who wants to team with me now

that would work well

ChuDat

Smash Master
PEOPLE BRING SET-UPS!!!

Questions, concerns, Job placement, and PMS sent out will be done later tonight so make sure u check back here!

All Staff members or people who want to be on Staff MUST check in tonight!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
What is it you want me to check?

I don't mind teaming with crossjeremiah. I hope I place better this time.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
If theres anything else chu you need me for just txt the phone 3046577455. im going to sleep

i'm still bringing

TV
Dazzle
Wii
Game
Camera

i think thats it

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Could somebody bring the stuff I need to set up brawl+? I have an sd card and reader, but no tp. If somebody could bring the stuff I need to dl ocarina and hb channel that'd be great.

Top Bottom