• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudat's "War on the Ground Floor" biweekly

HAT

Smash Ace
chudat biweekly

singles results

top 3 was split

1: meep
2: chu
3: atomsk
4: candy
5: Logic
5: g-reg
7: hat
7: korn
9: zucco
9: tko
9: ee
9: esoj
13: takeover
13: k-9
13: ck
13: nkb
17: shado
17: poyo
17: chudis
17: xlr8

so yea.

bracket:

for doubles ask someone else

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
13?

*facedesk*

lzulzlzuzlzulzuzluzlzulzuz~!!!~!~!~~!~~~!~!~!!!!~!

Shoutouts:

1: meep | - Does your nose still itch? ROFL! Meep too goodz, what more can I say?
2: chu | top 3 was split-- projected results - Chu you are awesome! Thank your for opening your home for your bi-weeklies! You are the best.
3: atomsk | - Atomsk, blown we didn't get any matches. You are still by far the most awesome dude ever. Lol at the *couch thing* if you know what I mean.
4: candy - Candy you are just the coolest guy ever! You are the reason we did so well in Teams. You hyped me so hard that I just had to do good!
5: Logic - PS, you are a champ hands down! Brand new eyes? Too goodz? I think so.
5: g-reg - Dude greg, you nade play is so good. *remembers grenade throw at EE first match* That was too good!
7: hat - *ahhhhhhh*
7: korn - Yo Cafe, you are too goodz. I finally actually help full conversations with you! lulz! You are too pro =3
9: zucco - Didn't talk to you ever! But you seem pretty awesome! Good **** coming down to MD/VA and rep Lucario. You and Atomsk too goodz.
9: tko - Good **** on Livestream! TKO is my mangz.
9: ee - FACKING HILARIOUS AT MCDONALD!!! EE too funny!
9: esoj - Yo Jose! You are too cool! EFF YOUR DIDDY =3 Crushing me like usually.
13: takeover - ROFL! Best friendlies I've had in a while. It's funny how I have like 2 matches of you winning on my wii, and like five of me beating you, EVEN THOUGH YOU BEAT ME LIKE A BILLION TIMES! Good **** Takeo! We need to play again soon, once I've learned the Snake match up better.
13: k-9 - Lol K-9 is awesome. It's alway a pleasure to see you mangz!
13: ck - LMFAO! CK is too goodz? Yar.
13: nkb - Scrubby *** Fox.
17: shado - ROFL! At least we got to play matches. Lol sorry I was so lethargic about playing you that day, I wanted to find out how to play Takeover because he is garbage. Next tourney, I promise you and I will be playing a lot more! I will upload your match with Meep in a few days.
17: poyo - *facedesk* step it up =3 no more bad talk ROFLMFAO!
17: chudis - lulz! my Peach > your Mario!
17: xlr8 - Good ****, next time buddy.

Zucco

Smash Master
This was a really fun tournament. I wish I did a little better but its fine, just means I still need to get better. ill be doing shoutouts later.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
not sure why people care about what top placers choose to do with their money

SOVAman

Smash Hero
What omni said

if they want to split let them

like 80% of the region should not give a **** anyway because we don't even place top 3

classic Md/Va results thread: Anti says something stupid and everyone else comments on it

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Shes white and has a nice ***

good for me.

Who do you prefer then?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hat, it was agreed Atomsk got 2nd. and Meep got 3rd.

Good tourny, why can't I beat Candy or Greg though, the camping is too much I guess lol, respectable losses though so no hate to my dudes.

Few shoutouts:

Chu - Thanks for hosting and keeping tournys going, you're a true asset to the community for that.

Candy - What a ****ing lame teams bracket we got, Chu + Yostor round 1 then straight to Atomsk n Zucco in losers, how depressing, we got 'em to game 3 though so we did what we could, sorry =[

TKO/Shado - Epic car ride back, "Dawg, don't be black" ROFL, too good.

Greg - we ***** out randoms teams pools and had an epic come back in bracket, I enjoyed it a lot, hope u wanna team normally sometime.

Trevor - Always good seeing you homie, cheer up.

Zucco - Nice meeting you, very relaxed, June is a little better though getting his kills D; but you approach better/more creatively, honestly :]

NKB, Taj and Oath - too good in general

Cafe, CK, Boss & Jose - good seeing yous

Everyone else gg's

not sure why people care about what top placers choose to do with their money
Getting screwed outta seeing some epic finals matches where money is on the line gets annoying sometimes, we're paying to enter, it be nice to see a show at the end but because of time I understood this time :]

meepxzero

Smash Master
im for playing out finals and stuff, but tourney was running really late and we all wanted to get some brawl+ at 10 pm.

plus pot was small so i didnt really care.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
She just looks to plain to me. Faces are hawt.

I'd prefer Julia Bond for my white booty girl. She's got a mischievous look.

But in all seriousness, Carmen is pretty great.

I love you.
Julia Bond you right i'll give you that. im gonna watch her **** right now.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
NKB/ANTI: julia bonds is my favorite girl in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes even the background of my laptop

God she's amazing :-)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB/ANTI: julia bonds is my favorite girl in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes even the background of my laptop

God she's amazing :-)
ROFLMFAO!

See this is why Candy is facking amazing!

I am thinking about learning Snake now. I just keep watching your set with greg on my wii.

Candy too goodz!

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
---BOLT OUTTA NOWHEREZ!---

@Anti, Candy, and NKB

Julia Bond is amazing. Hands down.

If you like her, check out Sophie Dee and/or Chloe Dior.. any girl with a cute face and gorgeous eyes and its GG for me. XD

EDIT: Oh and Where are the Doubles Results?

HAT

Smash Ace
Hat, it was agreed Atomsk got 2nd. and Meep got 3rd.
it was agreed?

that sounds more like

"we know these results would never happen, so let's agree that this is the real deal."

bull ****.

if this tourny had played out, those are what the results would have been. chu beat atomsk, and meep beats chu. i'm already not okay with splitting, but pretending some wins existed over others? no.

no thanks.

ROFL at diplomatic relations creating singles finals results

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
@Anti, Candy, and NKB

Julia Bond is amazing. Hands down.

If you like her, check out Sophie Dee and/or Chloe Dior.. any girl with a cute face and gorgeous eyes and its GG for me. XD

Oh and Where are the Doubles Results?
Yes. Eye are probably my biggest weakness and legs. I facking love rare eyes. Like girls with gray eyes...HOLY BALLS! Too goodz.

ROFL at the thread becoming about ladies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ok ma *****z i just locked my door

time to watch some Julia Bond and Sophie Dee.

GG

Top Bottom