• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chuck Norris

L__

Smash Master
Wow, just stop. That joke is getting so old, I'd rather admit Brawl is competitive than continue hearing that a thousand times over.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Chuck Norris is famous because of the internet. The internet is famous because of Chuck Norris. It's an everlasting cycle that will annoy people for centuries to come before someone finally says "enough is enough." That someone being Chuck Norris since, you know, he lives forever and stuff?

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
So was chuck norris in a internet comic or video? or was hust just picked cuz he looks like a full grown ewok?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't remember the full reason why people chose Chuck Norris, but I do know it didn't start with him.

Green_Swirl

Smash Cadet
So was chuck norris in a internet comic or video? or was hust just picked cuz he looks like a full grown ewok?
From what I remember, Conan O' Brien used to have a thing on his show called "The Walker Texas Ranger Lever" (I think), which shows out of context clips of the show.

L__

Smash Master
Leave this thread to die please...smashboards has had enough of Chuck. Switch to Falcon please.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Leave this thread to die please...smashboards has had enough of Chuck. Switch to Falcon please.
Well...if the OP needs to know anything else I guess he can just PM me or something, but I am just answering his question, I got tired of the joke after a little while.

Top Bottom