• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I hate math so much. I'm doing better in my AP US class than I am in my Academic Pre-Calc class. Does that make any sense? It does if you're naturally bad at math like me. :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Chemistry, Biology > Physics
fail post is fail
Yeah....I didn't realize I put **** instead of grape until AFTER Sudai gave me an infraction XD
THIS however is mother****ing GOLDEN!
fixed for accuracy
10highfives
Math is the worst of them all! What's wrong with you people >:(
JJ...not trying to be a ****, just being observant...but you seem to be quite the anomaly of a ROB player o_O

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
jjvirus said:
Physics can suck a nut.
math > Chemistry, Biology > Physics
Winning money from playing scrub Diddys >...

It's about time for me to remind Overswarm about the 12 Days of ROB Christmas (five golden Kanackers!). He was going to put a video of him singing that on Youtube. Then he decided to keep playing MK.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
what is a US class?
US History

fail post is fail

THIS however is mother****ing GOLDEN!

JJ...not trying to be a ****, just being observant...but you seem to be quite the anomaly of a ROB player o_O
Cuz I am. :p
XD

He really is.

Math is the essence of life. Without it, all your paltry sciences would be nigh useless.

It is. I'm just bad at it, and that's why I don't like it. XP

I'm more of an English kind of guy...

lord karn

Smash Master
Perhaps the real ROB player should just be good at everything. Oh wait, that's MK. I guess MK is a good character for me then. xD

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
What a great segue into my post

I've got a View of Self project that I just finished. The idea is to pretty much represent your life through the quotes of other people. You need a bunch of authors, movie lines, song lyrics, etc. that represent your life and how you think. I found that quote the first day I started looking for them and I just finished the video part (still need a paper). I'll put it on youtube for you guys to critique/stalk me. Johns: My hair is messed up and I could have saved a lot of effort by finding a way to record directly from a computer screen to Windows Movie Maker (stupid Windows Movie Maker!)

Along the way, I also found a spinoff on that- There are II (eleven) types of people in the world... those who understand Roman Numerals, and those who don't

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry to go off-topic but I found this amusing so I had to repost it here:
anyone who thinks rob ***** ganon is dumb

its only a 55:45 match for rob, i could explain why but none of you actually use rob so you'll say something along the lines of, "its ganon", but it really isn't a great match for rob
Has the ROB metagame really fallen this far? A year ago, I would've put ROB at least 70:30 over Ganon, Falcon, Ike, Sonic, Ivysaur, maybe even a few others, but this is just pathetic.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
YES! Go Dolphins, and more importantly, go Raiders! You know the Steelers haven't won a single game without Polamalu this season? Mmm mmm good!

I was worried but it looks like the Ravens have a clear path to the wild card now.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Sorry to go off-topic but I found this amusing so I had to repost it here:

Has the ROB metagame really fallen this far? A year ago, I would've put ROB at least 70:30 over Ganon, Falcon, Ike, Sonic, Ivysaur, maybe even a few others, but this is just pathetic.
Well, you have to think about it...it's Tant. lol No disrespect to him at all cuz he cool and everything, but he also told me a while ago he though Ike beat R.O.B., and don't forget him thinking Snake beats R.O.B..

I just wouldn't worry about it. We know what's right. XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
So who here follows college football?
specifically the MAC championship.

I was on TV for a bit in the OU v CMU game, marching onto the field at halftime (the OU marching 110 [theres actially about 240 members])
this was also my john for why i didnt make the Ohio Circuit Champs.

YES! Go Dolphins, and more importantly, go Raiders! You know the Steelers haven't won a single game without Polamalu this season? Mmm mmm good!

I was worried but it looks like the Ravens have a clear path to the wild card now.
Bad JCaes. *whacks with a newspaper*

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Here I am at
Camp Granada.
Camp is very
entertaining,
And they say we'll have some fun if it stops raining.

Top Bottom