• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat Special Haunted Halloween Biweekly Results (11/1/08)

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
my crew destroyed ****
HAHA yeahuz we did...and 3 of us were from Brawltimore's Finest son! (chinesah should join our crew lol)

One of the top 5 - DK Smash - This pic was taken after the judges announced that Dk smash didn't make the final cut...... needless to say, he F-smashed the entire panel of judges at once..... not pretty.
its true...and i F-smashed EE's head:psycho:...(non-charged of course)

Alright this might seem weird but does anyone have my red lighter ? I have no idea if i let someone use it or

if i dropped it somewhere its no big deal just wanted to know what happened to it >.>
LMAO...so thats where that came from...

Lol Dk is a beast D:
yeah he's quite huge..."GIVE EM THE MURT MURRRT!!!"

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
god dammit chillin why did you have to **** me so bad in snake dittos at chus? you need to brawl with me 1 of these days so you can help my snake to get better!

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
HAHA yeahuz we did...and 3 of us were from Brawltimore's Finest son! (chinesah should join our crew lol)

its true...and i F-smashed EE's head:psycho:...(non-charged of course)

LMAO...so thats where that came from...

yeah he's quite huge..."GIVE EM THE MURT MURRRT!!!"

LOL so thats where it went ...

Edit: Also that stuff was amazing .... when are you or turbo going to go to another tourny xD .

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
How sad is it that I live in MD/VA but I'm rarely allowed to go to tournaments ;P

It's like my privilege isn't being used, when some other, older smasher could be in my place and take full advantage of the myriad tournaments in the area.

If I could switch places with one of them so they could be part of MD/VA..

I'd stay here. too good

/14 year old control-stick jumping kid who never goes to tourneys

BMX

Smash Lord
hey i was bmx or if yall remember the mexican with the sign lol i did ok i was glad 2 do money matches like the twins good thing i beat em!

Deez.

Smash Lord
hey i was bmx or if yall remember the mexican with the sign lol i did ok i was glad 2 do money matches like the twins good thing i beat em!
:laugh: You never beat me in a money match sir... to be honest you didn't come close to my diddy.:laugh::laugh: and btw i wouldnt mind playing you for $20 your Wario vs my diddy. :p

BMX

Smash Lord
:laugh: You never beat me in a money match sir... to be honest you didn't come close to my diddy.:laugh::laugh: and btw i wouldnt mind playing you for $20 your Wario vs my diddy. :p

i got u DEez my bad but hey i accept dude i got u 4 the next tourney!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Lol I know that was just a friendly anyway, but when you guys go to hat's we'll do some more MM's.......I have some new characters I want to try out

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so $5
taj kirby vs sonic
lobos snake vs TL
jcaesar peach vs wario
K9 peach vs wolf
toasty anyone vs ROB (ill be fox)
deez kirby vs diddy
lil b anyone vs my solid snake ($2/3)
candy kirby vs wolf no bans?
nacker fox vs rob
thumbs snake vs diddy
thetantalus fox vs rob?
smashgod kirby vs snake?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
no, i want snake vs lucario, no handicaps, its time to step it up or be lost forever in the disgusting stench of cowardice

Top Bottom