• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

tappy

Smash Ace
twist, i dowloaded the trial version of cs3 but it doesn't seem that much different from ps7..

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hey guys what's up I have a request:

1.Dr.Twist
2.Pic: here goes the pic: http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bowser.jpg
3.For text it can be either GigaKoopa or Bowser For Brawl, text blue please
4.For background color could you plz put a firered color and background with flames on the back :chuckle:
5.just a regular size sig please

that all I got for now , really appreciate the last sig you did for me and I hope you have no problem with it, thanks.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Image: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/SandTiger1089/ssb_superSmashBros_logo.gif

Size: 420x125
background: black
color: no
style: Animation
Text: WARNING: Super Smash Bros. Melee features stunts performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals to ensure the safety of performers and Pokemon alike. Accordingly, Nintendo and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any of these stunts or activities. No Pokemon were harmed in the making of this game.

I want the "warning" to be red and bold. The other text white.
The text will fade to the next screen:

I want this over the skull

tappy

Smash Ace
i need to get photoshop on my computer but first i have to upgrade it..

OmegaXXII

here you go!!!

3 versions

wow I like this one but could you keep bowser the same color that he originally was, and also could you please make a different type of text with a different color( preferably blue).

-hope i'm not asking for too much, I appreciate the effort for making me a sig:)

OmegaXXII

i can change the text but the sig would look like crap if a made bowser how he originally looked!

here but i think it looks better with the white text!

could you tell me if the picture would still look like crap if I got a different one? if that's the case could you maybe change the color/background

**EDIT** never mind that picture put this one instead:http://images.quizilla.com/P/PS/PSY/PsychoDuck21/1138228148_Bowser.jpg

forget the fire background could youplease put any background as long as it keeps Bowser's color the same thanks :grin:

Sandy

Smash Champion
Image: http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/SandTiger1089/ssb_superSmashBros_logo.gif

Size: 420x125
background: black
color: no
style: Animation
Text: WARNING: Super Smash Bros. Melee features stunts performed either by professionals or under the supervision of professionals to ensure the safety of performers and Pokemon alike. Accordingly, Nintendo and the producers must insist that no one attempt to recreate or re-enact any of these stunts or activities. No Pokemon were harmed in the making of this game.

I want the "warning" to be red and bold. The other text white.
The text will fade to the next screen:

I want this over the skull

Make it like this:

using what i described

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Ok. im back and wanting a new sig. Im going to try to make this clear without providing my own pictures (because the ones i pick dont look as good as others). I hope you can understand it

MAKER: DR_TWIST OR ANYONE

PIC: FOX MCCLOUD

BACKGROUND: BLUE

SIZE: SIGNATURE (banner)

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
I'm in need of a sig. I can't find any good pictures but just improvise with it.

Maker: Dr Twist

Picture(s): Tidus and Shuyin (If you can't find any just make it with a cool looking Tidus Pic)

Background: Blue and Black

Size: Signature

Sandy

Smash Champion
I'm in need of a sig. I can't find any good pictures but just improvise with it.

Maker: Dr Twist

Picture(s): Tidus and Shuyin (If you can't find any just make it with a cool looking Tidus Pic)

Background: Blue and Black

Size: Signature

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
Well that's not really what i was looking for but it's not a bad idea. I was hoping for Cinematic pictures of them. But if you can't find good ones those 2 are good for me.

Edit: No prob Doc.

tappy

Smash Ace
t-hank u!(whats the forum in your sig!)

edit: here buddy i got your sig and agian i like this one!

the forum in my sig is a zelda site and it is a very fun one:) it would be great if you joined because it is low on members but u dont have too.

well i just opened my signature shop. it's been cool working here, good luck with u and this shop;) you've been doing very well and your sigs are looking really nice. i'll be sure to make a request for u sometime soon. seeya!

Top Bottom