• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hey srry buddy DR is just procrastinating he says he'll do it tommorrow. if not i will.

anyway!

All staff members if you can put this in your sig VVVVV. i found this awesome tut on how to make a company logo!!!!! so i made one for us!!!

please put it as part of your signature. you don't have too but its strongly reccomended!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

tappy

Smash Ace
i like it and i put it in my sig:)

hey twist, i think it would be good if u had the title of this shop say: Chrome Shop Mafia: graphics/flash sigs

that way people will know that pedochu and demoncaterpie are here to do flash.. just a suggestion.

tappy

Smash Ace
umm..... idk:( you'll probably have better luck with E123Omega at shadowbane graphics..

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I want one, this isn't a test I'm just too lazy to make it, or if you can find me a tut on how to (must be gimp)
Ok, I want an abstact Bg, and a fox and sheik pic where they blur out in an animation if you get what I mean. I hope you do. Thanks.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Can my crew member get one?

Maker: Whoever wants to or is less busy.
In the upper left hand corner his gamertag "Gum0" and in the bottom right hand corner "The I.H.N.C. Crew"

back round colors.....neon green silver and a pink glow around the characters

can you make it look similar to another one of my crew members banners. urban shinobi made that one. i wonder if you can do it better than he can. shinobis a beast!!!!!!!!!
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/teczero.png

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/Cute_Jigglypuff_by_VarenNeoRaven.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n162/RicanPlayboi777/peachhentai16oj.jpg

jiggz on the left (slightly larger than peach bc jiggz his his 1st min n peach is he second)
and peach on he right.

plz hold it down tight!

if u dont like the peach bc of hentai u can either take her out or just remove the nipple. lol.

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
hey press! we don't do animation . and what do you want? a logo? a sig?

i don't care if he's making it up because i love making these neon sigs! except fosho! i am not using that pic! i consider it nude and i (hopefully the whole shop) don't use pics like that. so i will find one get your approval then make the sig!

Press22

Smash Journeyman
I though you had an animation guy. o well, sorry. I said the same(my own words) thing to that pic in my shop.

Top Bottom