• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I ran circles around ksk last time I played him.

It's far more difficult to be consistent with high scores than winning garbage.

I guess there's some strategy. And if you don't mind matches lasting 20+ minutes then yeah, it definitely tests stamina. I know several years ago two of the pros played a match that lasted 47 mins. It ended because one of them got bored and quit.
In 2D? Intense lmao.

Alright well either way I'm comin for you bit.

looooooooooooooooool

god my name is always associated with the best ****.
1) getting way too high on cam's waterfall.
2) stealing your teammates stock and rage quitting with it.
3) and waving your hand infront of someone's face as you rollout them.
I like that.

goddamn im gonna dance my *** off
So then you're comin, coo

TurtleS

Smash Cadet
This isn't JUST A DANCE PARTY DISCUSSION. ALRIGHT?!?!?!

This is the first time you will ever experience the magic of a dance party inspired by TurtleS and Camron.

This is SERIOUS ****ING ****. OKAY?!?!?

EDIT: Feel free to tell me your favorite song for 4k PLUR :D

TurtleS

Smash Cadet
This isn't like an act though, this is normal me haha. Cam and I have sooooo many dance parties. So legit. Next time you come over, it's going down. For sure. By then I'll be so good at my C-walk and my Dougie. ****'s going to be crazy mayne :]

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Zero and I made it to NC.

Dance Party...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...I wants in.
Bringing my camera so we can record the ****; will attempt to bring a tv.

Dear Lord guys, drug much? DL while at Smashmas.

-MLE

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
This will be out of control. Cleaning hardcore tonight.

This should go without saying but everyone PLEASE try and be respectful of the house and orderliness of things. While I stay here, Matt owns the house and he's being incredible by letting us have this. Every room in the house will be open except for Laura and Matt's rooms. I mainly just request that people be courteous enough to not take anything without asking (from the kitchen/fridge and otherwise) and to try and clean up any messes. I have seen the terror we can inflict on a residence (RIP Alex/Bill's apartment) but I have faith we can hold it together while still be as rambunctious as possible.

EDIT: And yeah, somebody make sure Bden gets to this. I'm fairly certain that I talked Aasem into coming and MAYBE DJ/Theo if DJ can get his studying done beforehand.

EDIT2: MIDNIGHT CREW BATTLE HYPEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom