• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chorus Kids for Smash Bros. DLC! ~ Lend your Song of Support in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot! ~

Shog

Smash Ace
Wow I like how the Leak turned out to be true.
Nvr pluyed these games, but for the supporters! Have fun and hype for realsies

Shog

Smash Ace
Wow I like how the Leak turned out to be true.
Nvr pluyed these games, but for the supporters! Have fun and hype for realsies

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
In light of recent events, it seems like the Chorus, uh, whatever they are, seem rather likely at this point. So, can someone provide me with some reasons to be excited for their possible inclusion? Aside from being cute, that is. That much is fairly obvious.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
In light of recent events, it seems like the Chorus, uh, whatever they are, seem rather likely at this point. So, can someone provide me with some reasons to be excited for their possible inclusion? Aside from being cute, that is. That much is fairly obvious.
Because the Sal Romono leak is very true. When someone says "These people are in the game" and suddenly they're in the game, that's saying something. The Choir of 3 are part of that leak, so ba-bam.
I mean, he guessed Wii Fit Trainer. Who would get that!?

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Because the Sal Romono leak is very true. When someone says "These people are in the game" and suddenly they're in the game, that's saying something. The Choir of 3 are part of that leak, so ba-bam.
That's not exactly the response I was looking for...

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I can't see this pleasing people who aren't Rhythm Heaven fans honestly.
Really depends on how Sakurai pulls it off though.

If they are revealed and are interesting to you, that's when you can start looking forward to them.

Ryuuma

Smash Apprentice
I mean, he guessed Wii Fit Trainer. Who would get that!?
The FIRST Leak is true. The second could be fake. In the second statement, Salromano just leakd obivously Characters and Chorus Men. Even if Shulk and Chrom are reveald, that don't make the Rumor True. Actually, only Chorus Men reveal could make the Second leak true, the other characters are Pretty obvious and Plausible.

In the first Leak, he confirmed WII FIT TRAINER.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I DON'T EVEN NEED A CHARACTER I'M JUST BASKING IN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

EDIT:
WHO
THINKS
ok
WHO THINKS TO PUT THE GODDAMN SNEAKY SPIRIT IN SMASH RUN
WHO THINKS THAT
A GENIUS - A GENIUS IS WHO THINKS THAT

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
For anyone who isn't familiar with the series, this is where the enemy is from, the sneaky spirit/ghost.

So clever for an enemy. SO HYPED

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I think a Rhythm Heaven character is confirmed at this point, honestly.

And who else but the Chorus Kids.
This is really exciting.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I DON'T EVEN NEED A CHARACTER I'M JUST BASKING IN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

EDIT:
WHO
THINKS
ok
WHO THINKS TO PUT THE GODDAMN SNEAKY SPIRIT IN SMASH RUN
WHO THINKS THAT?
A GENIUS. A GENIUS IS WHO THINKS THAT
I thought you already seen it on the last page? lol love your reaction.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
At the very least Rhythm Heaven can secure a place as a represented franchise in Smash, so it can live on through it.

Damn, I love this so much. The only thing I wanted more than Lil Mac, even though I thought it was impossible, was a Rhythm Heaven rep and I'm actually getting it one way or the other. Happy day!

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I completely missed it, I thought people were just saying the leak was confirmed because 3 characters from it got confirmed.
Honestly I'm just happy for you. I'm a new fan of the Kids since I saw them as a possibility when the second leak came out on April but you were here way before than that. I can't imagine your reaction if they're revealed.

NoPLo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoploSnowman
But are you sure that picture is not a set-up? I hope it's real!

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
But are you sure that picture is not a set-up? I hope it's real!
It's in the IGN video so you can go confirm it yourself.

I actually knew about this when a friend told me he saw the enemy when he tried smash run in best buy and the next second I find that picture. Damn.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Oh Sakurai.

You think you can get away with these tiny hints, but Smash fans are some of the most rabid in the world.

Nothing gets by us.

NoPLo

Smash Cadet
NNID
NoploSnowman
Ok, I just checked it... And whether this confirms a Rhythm Tengoku character or not, it's purely GENIUS :_ )

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Link to the IGN video
1:33
If this is all Rhythm Heaven gets
I'LL BE SATISFIED BECAUSE IT'S PERFECT

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm....
If the Sneaky Spirit is rendered as a 2D drawing of sorts, could that mean that the Chorus Kids will be the same, like in that fake "Choir Boy Leak" video?
....would probably be how including all three at once is possible.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
That's a really good point. They're the only smash run enemies that are 2D so far as well, right?

I'd love if Chorus Kids are 2D.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
There are these little guys too:

They're not franchise specific though. :p

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see. Sucks they'll probably be the last newcomer to be revealed but man I want to see their CG trailer so bad.

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Well I figured I'd pop in here to give an early congratulations to you guys, since the Chorus Kids are all but confirmed. I don't/didn't really support them, but they are flipping adorable, so there's that.

Congrats for being the only remaining Gematsu character I don't despise! ;)

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
You think we'll get a cinematic trailer? I want it so badly but I'm scared we might not get one.
Gee, I hope so.
What would be amazing is if each of the three remaining Gematsu newcomers got revealed each month until the Japan release

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
That random enemy from Rhythm Heaven was the final push to convince me that Chorus Kids is going to happen. I saw some people claiming kremlins are in but no K Rool, but that's different since the DK franchise is already prominent and well represented in smash. I can't speak for everyone, but I hardly even knew about Rhythm Heaven before the leak, so the enemy must have further significance. Are there other enemies from unrepresented franchises? I cannot think of any.

I'm confident most people will react negatively to the Chorus Kids reveal, however Sakurai thus far has shown that he knows what he is doing with newcomers in smash 4 in terms of unique characteristics and move sets. I'm not entirely sure why he chose this character, although Sakurai will likely prove their worth once they are revealed. If any newcomers are held back this time, I'm guessing secret character. Looking forward to seeing it and Shulk, not Chrom : )

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
You think we'll get a cinematic trailer? I want it so badly but I'm scared we might not get one.
Didn't Sakurai say all newcomers will get a CG trailer?
So how do you guys think the trailer will go?
I imagine Mario, Link and Kirby trying to do a choir but failing miserably, then the chorus kids come in and blow them off by screaming at the top of their lunge. (Like they do in response to "together now!")

Wait, no, crap. Gotta rethink this, curse you Wii Fit Trainer.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
So how do you guys think the trailer will go?
DK vs Little Mac on Boxing Ring
Little Mac goes flying off, DK wins
Huge TV screen in the back shows tournament standings with DK as the winner
Everyone's clapping by the way
And then, the TV screen cuts to static, DK is in shock
Everyone's still clapping by the way
The TV screen opens up the tournament standings edited to have DK facing against 3 question marks
Slowly, everyone starts clapping in metronome, DK - still in shock - looks behind him
The three Chorus Kids pop out from behind the ring, they have their splash introduction, and a remix of Rhythm Heaven Fever's theme starts playing

Gameplay montage

Something funny involving the Chorus Kids happens after the Smash logo appears
Cut to black

Last edited:
Top Bottom