• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chinesah Presents: Hybrid - $300 POT BONUS - NEW VENUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't have all of them, but--

Brawl (~25 entrants):
1. TheReflexWonder :wario:
2. Kismet :falco:
3. DRN :zerosuitsamus:

Project M (30+? entrants):
1. TheReflexWonder :warioc:
2. Chinesah :fox: :marth: :dk2:
3. KOKingpin :ganondorf: :marth:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Doubles was

1.)KOKingpin/Mr.Pickle
2.)Redfoxx/Onish
3.)Chinesahh/(I think is was Nearok but Everyone used different names so i dunno)

Doubles was too Hype. The Ganon Superfriends are too good.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
I know that when I gave my match results I didn't say '2-1' or '2-0' so some of those numbers are off as far as game wins, but I don't think that matters all that much.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Yeah they're a bit off in that regard but it really doesn't matter, although its hard to tell with that bracket your exact placement, unless you're top 3 lol. Oh yeah the double dunk dipster team is too good ha ha, but team melee is really ****ing good too, scared the crap outta me. All in all amazing tourney, nicely ran and really fun, look forward to seeing all you guys again soon.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Okay, I think I'm gonna post the Project M stuff that I recorded onto my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/zydin, but I don't know exactly which ones are tournament matches and which ones are friendlies, and I'm not quite sure who is who, so if you guys could take a look once something is uploaded and let me know I'd greatly appreciate it. As for the melee stuff, I think I'll post it to http://www.youtube.com/AtlanticSouthMelee unless someone has a problem with that.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Did we record any Brawl matches?

Also, are the brackets available for Brawl and Melee, too?

DRN

Smash Lord

I'm pretty sure chinesahh said everything on the main station was being recorded/streamed. Dont know who set it all up and is going to upload it though.

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace

That one tv that was off by itself was the live stream. I'm hoping that it was being recorded as well, though I heard that the live stream had no audio, dunno if that ever got fixed but I sincerely hope that the recording (if there was one) has audio. Have to ask Travis or Zack(?). I think that was his name anyway, that guy in the orange shirt was running that setup.

There's a brawl bracket available on the same page as the PM one, here's the direct link: http://challonge.com/supersmashbrothersbrawl. Gunner wasn't too worried about Melee so the bracket was on the same computer as the brawl livestream, not on the host setup so that will be the one that needs to get uploaded via the normal methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom