• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacD

Banned via Administration
wait what???

i meant spencer smash with Irvine lol

but i want to go to mango juice if you do, me you and possibly jr can have sexy time on bus or train...not sure yet
force andre to go... he knows he wants to

and i was like you too at the beginning, scared to talk to people, scared to ask for friendlies and stuff, now not so much, but sometimes i am still a little scared

and really no one in irvine got to know me until i went to a smashfest then a tourny, so just kinda wait for that i guess, idk what other advice to give

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
just show up to a smashfest naked.
trust me. they won't forget that.

i mean...
that's what i did.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
one day i fell asleep around 2pm
woke up at 9:30pm
went to sleep at around noon
woke up at 7:30pm
stayed up for 28 hours until falling asleep at around 11:30pm
woke up at 3:30am
and i'll prolly be up for a few more hours...

that's a fucked up sleep schedule

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah... that's my john for why i didn't go to stockton. i've been doing stuff like this for weeks now.
JR, you have 1222 posts and it looks cool.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao... wow what a sleep pattern. has gengar been using hypnosis on you?

"Better have some Awakening!"

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
- Something to Die For: "Fogarty . . . watch[ed] a naked young stripper do the splits over a banana. She stood back up, her face smiling proudly and her round breasts glistening from a spotlight in the dim bar, and left the banana on the bar, cut in four equal sections by the muscles of her vagina."

i just googled "sex novel passages" for modesto to read. you're welcome.

edit: WHY THE **** IS VAG CENSORED?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
or a mint berry

I never went past generation 2, the pokemon seemed to get progressively more lame beyond the original 251...

edit: OH SHI- that post earns you kudos for being lulzy in any context

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
there's always a better answer.

:096: + :kirby: = C tier hypnosis

i know nothing of competitive pokemon though :laugh:

also, mods are generally inexplicable, but they become more active when the fun starts without them...

Gaara♥

Smash Master
did anyone else besides me read that announcement by Azua at the very top of all the threads... I have a feeling theres going to be massive banning and closing of threads... hell wouldnt be surprised is they shut down the entire pac west forum

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i didn't notice that, but......

what is there to really moderate? We're not doing anything wrong, everything is associated with the region after all.....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Nah. It might just be her first time in Pac West. Where else are we supposed to talk? Outside of smashboards? No matter how many times people are banned or how many threads are closed, people are going to want to come to smashboards to talk to each other. Simple as that... The moderators try to make something really negative about it. Does spam clog up bandwidth or whatever? I realize how posting for post count affects the boards... but posting to talk and make jokes? There's nothing wrong with that... I think. I don't think much will change besides people having to make new threads and accounts.

Miztik

Smash Master
hello Azua...

also gaara alot of ppl battle with the way the mods treat the pac west...no other region is like ours

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
So anyways, I think it's going to be weird having so many people at my house for Exeggutor's emigration... I still haven't told my mom LOL!

Well, even for housing socal at WCSL I didn't tell her until 3 days in advance ahahaha.

edit: I feel like summoning Cactuar.

KUCHIYOSE NO JUTSU!!!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol that's hilarious,
I actually have class now but since they won't let me in until during the performance break, I'll chill for a little bit...

Gaara♥

Smash Master
pshhhh you guys are lucky you all live close and go to school together. Very rarely I will run into Nekurbis at school and we'll smash... but yeah

Gaara♥

Smash Master
yeah! the san jose smash scene isnt nearly as dead as it seems. EVERYONE still plays, they just dont go to tournaments since we lost home field advantage lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I'm moving there next winter.

Do yen and whiteboy still play?

Ugh, you know... taht would really suck if the SJSU smash scene is even weaker than modesto... ahahah...

edit:

before I go to class.... new modesto power rankings

-1. Mick
0. kirbyraeg
1. Park
2. GKinfinity
3. LadyCaPUlet a.k.a LimpyCapo
4. Mysticality
5. Eggzalyoprismatorium
6. choknater

Status
Not open for further replies.